alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: List of Circle Mills by brand with web link if available  (Read 8759 times)

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
List of Circle Mills by brand with web link if available
« on: January 25, 2008, 09:43:42 AM »
Lets put a list of every circle mill think of that is on the market with links to them.   If you add to the list, cut and paste the list from this post and add it to your updated addition.  That way the list continualy gets updated. 
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Re: List of Circle Mills by brand with web link if available
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 05:18:21 PM »
I have a 1968 Meadows circle mill, and they still make the same model today, Here is the link:

http://www.meadowsmills.com/

I would bet no one is actually building the manual mills now, but I have followed links for parts from several of the old manufacturers, a guy at Meadows told me that they hadn't build a version of my mill in a few yars and still had an unsold demo unit....

I need to post a picture of mine.....I am still thinking about trading down to a bandmill...just for practicality.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.