alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Table saw got me  (Read 12680 times)

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
Table saw got me
« on: December 06, 2011, 05:03:00 AM »
Well seems I got a little to comfortable with the tablesaw last week. Mangled the middle finger and bruised the two next to it. Carbide blades don't leave much. I think I'll put that guard back on now ::)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Table saw got me
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 10:44:51 AM »
Ouch! It can happen to anyone, and if you don't feel comfortable with it again, you can buy the SawStop table saw....reviews are excellent, but pricey. What did the trip to the ER cost?
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 11:38:15 AM »
How much did you loose?

Hope not to much.  Especially off the middle finger as your close enough to use it for what it was meant for, WASHINGTON!   ;D
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 02:25:34 PM »
Did'nt go to the er I knew there was nothing they could with it. Mangled it half way down the finger nail. Wraped it in a rag and went home. Cleaned it up which hurt more then cutting it. Had my doc call in some antibotics. Kirk I still got the other hand to wave to washington. ;D