alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Is this Irony or the policy of a pro-Muslim administration?  (Read 6196 times)

Offline mike p

• Senior Contributor
  • adicted to the aroma of oak
    After reading the headlines about the US soldier who shot up Afghanistan civilians, I couldn’t help noticing an irony.  There is all this clamor to try this guy quickly and execute him, never mind his having suffered a traumatic brain injury.

Yet this Major Hasan, who shot up Fort Hood while screaming," Allah Akbar", still hasn’t stood trial, and they are still debating whether he was insane, even with the clear evidence regarding his motive: slay as many infidels as possible.

So we have a guy in a war zone who cracks, and he must be executed immediately.  But this Muslim psychiatrist who was stateside in a nice safe office all day murders 13, wounds 29 of our own guys, and they try to argue the poor lad suffered post-traumatic stress syndrome, from listening to real soldiers who had actual battle experience.

Two and a half years later, they still haven’t tried the murderous, terrorist bastard, Major Hasan!

This is the responsibility of this administration and The Justice Department, i.e., Eric Holder.

This administration's propaganda machine (NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS) will not report the truthful news, so please pass this on.
forward from J R Jones
Countryside Sawyer
Eagle's Nest Tree farm & Sawmill
BSA Scoutmaster Retired
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from
 too much government.
   Thomas Jefferson 1802
 No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
Re: Is this Irony or the policy of a pro-Muslim administration?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 06:50:08 PM »
 HELLS BELLS
 They even forked out thousands of $$$$$$$$$$$ to ALL the slain family,s members. Time to bring the guys home, and, lock and load. I,ve nearly got my first electric vehicle ready for test runs, so, I don,t NEED their freakin oil. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About to cook my first DIY Solar panel, also. Got the first round of high energy Lithium batteries should be at the house tomorrow.  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 06:48:25 PM »
Harold send me any plans on you have on solar panels and batteries.

Thanks
Kirk
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 04:47:14 AM »

Here ya go, Kirk.  Link

Batteries, you can get from Golf Car Battery supplier. 6V 220 Ahr, Deep Cycle, NOT Marine starter-deep cycle.