alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Alive  (Read 7233 times)

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
Alive
« on: July 10, 2012, 05:39:45 PM »
Well, I am alive but not kicking.   The blasted Dr.s will not let me pick up anything heavier than 15 pounds for at least another 4 or 5 weeks.  I have been going out of my mind, around here.  I have broken the rules, from time to time, but not in excess.  Have a micra valve (sp) repaired was not as comffy as I had thought.  The beast cartage is the most challenging issue to not mess with, or they will have to cut me open again to repair that, if I do not behave.  The operation occured on the 27 of April, after the discover of a murmur, that I did not know had.  Apparently been there for some time as that side of the heart had begun to enlarge some.  Never noticed any need to slow down or being out of breath, or any such happenings.  More stories later, I hope.

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
Re: Alive
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 06:21:06 PM »

Damn Frank
 Maybe the Dr just had to buy another Mercedes for his mistress ???

I have NO faith in them, anymore. I'm just gonna live till I die.  ::) ::) ;D ;D

Good to hear you are at least still with us.

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 07:46:48 AM »
Harold, I had one of them there cars around here that I bought for my wife and she gave the blasted thing away to one of her brothers.  Yep, the total bill was around $100,000.

Offline mike p

• Senior Contributor
  • adicted to the aroma of oak
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 12:04:40 PM »
wow you take care frank
Eagle's Nest Tree farm & Sawmill
BSA Scoutmaster Retired
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from
 too much government.
   Thomas Jefferson 1802
 No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Thomas Jefferson