alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Obama's Trips Cost Taxpayers $1 Million  (Read 7030 times)

Offline mike p

• Senior Contributor
  • adicted to the aroma of oak
Obama's Trips Cost Taxpayers $1 Million
« on: July 20, 2012, 11:15:55 AM »
no wonder the obamas think theres no problem with economy

First lady Michelle Obama’s ski trip to Aspen, Colorado on President’s Day weekend with her two daughters cost taxpayers at least $83,182.99, Judicial Watch reported, part of almost $1 million of taxpayer money that Mrs. Obama has spent on three trips alone.

The cost for the trip, which FoxNews.com said was the 16th vacation in three years taken by the Obama family, tallies Secret Service protection and accommodations, flights, rental cars and food, according to Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and fights government corruption.

No wonder we had to file a lawsuit in federal court and wait six months to get basic

Michelle Obama's Trips Cost Taxpayers $1 Million
information on Michelle Obama’s luxury Aspen vacation,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The costs of the Obama family ski weekend are staggering. These high-priced luxury vacations, and the lack of transparency about them, are beginning to seem like an abuse of office.”

A trip to Spain in 2010 by Michelle Obama, family, and staff cost taxpayers $467,585 and a trip by the First Lady and family to South Africa and Botswana last year cost $424,142 for the flight and crew alone, according to Judicial Watch.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Michelle Obama's Trips Cost Taxpayers $1 Million
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
Eagle's Nest Tree farm & Sawmill
BSA Scoutmaster Retired
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from
 too much government.
   Thomas Jefferson 1802
 No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Stevem

• Old Timers Club
Re: Obama's Trips Cost Taxpayers $1 Million
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 11:45:37 PM »
Well you know how it is.  Half a million here and half a million there and pretty soon your talking big money.

But the people that elect him, the real government, think that's just chump change and are not worried.

Stevem
Because you can doesn't mean you should!

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 11:29:14 AM »
Fix things at your local level and take your towns back.  ITS GOING TO MATTER!  If we cant fix our local and state government we will NEVER fix it at the national level.

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline mike p

• Senior Contributor
  • adicted to the aroma of oak
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 01:56:52 PM »
i think hes planing to take our state's rights away
Eagle's Nest Tree farm & Sawmill
BSA Scoutmaster Retired
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from
 too much government.
   Thomas Jefferson 1802
 No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Thomas Jefferson