alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Squalene and the WHO  (Read 6656 times)

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
Squalene and the WHO
« on: October 08, 2012, 07:09:09 PM »

An article about Squalene, and how the World Health Organization has approved it's use as a VACCINE to prevent Swine Flu. It actually is THE cause of Gulf War Syndrome, and, first administration of vaccines to scramble the immune system of people, so they die an ugly and early death, thanks to the Bilderberg Group.

Am I paranoid ?? I don't think so. It's just that all this info is falling into place.

Believe it or NOT

LINK

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Squalene and the WHO
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 10:04:15 PM »
No need to try to convince me, I agree and know quite well about the Bilderberg Group!
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
Re: Squalene and the WHO
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 09:21:29 AM »

I realize you are all over this, Kirk. I'm just hoping to wake up some of the other members that feel we are being paranoid.

I knew about Aspertame poisoning but not about the Squalene, and certainly, not about putting it in baby food and such.

This take over will not be a rapid event. Slowly killing off the population could take up to 10 years, so it won't seem to be an epidemic, like the Bubonic Plague which is still an active virus, just waiting to be used.