alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: White Oak Timbers Needed  (Read 6744 times)

Offline julian the woodnut

• Contributor
White Oak Timbers Needed
« on: February 01, 2013, 12:04:44 PM »
Good day everyone. I hope you are all staying warm out there!

It's been some time since I last posted anything here, but here I am. The economy forced me to change gears a bit and now I am selling lumber. I figured that there are a few guys milling in southern Ill, and MO around here so I would like to see if anyone would like to take a stab at this offer.

I work for a wholesale/reman yard out of Blue Island, IL and have a customer who wants a decent amount of graded #1 clear, and #2 & BTR white oak timbers. Does anyone here know a mill near Missouri that might want the business? The mills that I work with in MO aren't grade mills and are just set up for production of lumber for industrial end use.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Julian Nicks
Great Northern Lumber
800-388-1818
jnicks@greatnorthernlumber.com

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: White Oak Timbers Needed
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 03:35:39 PM »
How much lumber you looking for?
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline julian the woodnut

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 10:27:56 PM »
I've got the list at my office. Off the top of my head there was 100 4x12x8' #2 among other sizes

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 10:32:30 AM »
Thats a lot of Timber!  Out of my department.  If I had the trees I could do it but I dont have enough inventory to do but maybe 1/10th of that.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!