alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Swinging band mill  (Read 9744 times)

Offline Stevem

• Old Timers Club
Swinging band mill
« on: February 23, 2008, 07:16:53 PM »
I talked about my dream mill; 10" swinger on one end and a band saw on the other.  Well it's being made and is going to be on sale soon.  I need Frank to talk to my wife for me.

No listing on the site yet but check out the 10 X 20 base saw Double Cut is talking about:

http://www.doublecut.com/

This from Double Cut:

The mills that we just delivered were what we called our stretch body version where they are 2ft wider than the standard version.  The band saw has a 36” throat and runs on the same track at the opposite end of the rails.

The hydrostatic feed works has been so far very popular option and most necessary on these big mills.

The price on the 10” stretch body is $20,995.00 Mild steel and the band saw is $8,500.00 Mild steel.  We do build these models in stainless steel as well. The Last 2 sets of these were stainless steel frame options. For the stainless steel option $1,995.00  needs to be added to each machine. The Hydrostatic feed works option price is $1,795.00. These are in cad funds. We will be having a sale at the start of march and full promotional kick off.

It's awesome, I think I'm in love!

KEA, you might add Double Cut to your list of sawmills. They make all three kinds if you count a Scragg Mill as a circle saw.

I'll tell Double Cut he's being talked about.

Stevem
Because you can doesn't mean you should!

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Swinging band mill
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 08:52:27 PM »
Will do Steve. 

Are you dealing with Lindsy at D&L.  Their new mill sounds exciting! 

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Stevem

• Old Timers Club
Re: Swinging band mill
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 11:40:04 PM »
Lindsay is the one that's answered my e-mails.

No Deal yet, but maybe?

sigh
Stevem
Because you can doesn't mean you should!