alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Woodland Mills HM126 arrived today  (Read 9367 times)

Offline coachewv

• New Contributor
Woodland Mills HM126 arrived today
« on: November 20, 2013, 04:27:18 PM »
The Woodland Mills HM126 Portable Saw Mill I ordered arrived today...I will post as we set up and begin to use the saw mill...

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Woodland Mills HM126 arrived today
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 06:00:42 PM »
Welcome to the club! Look forward to the pictures.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline coachewv

• New Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 09:32:15 AM »
 :'( Thanks guys and gals for the warm welcome -- wouldn't ya' know got a bad case of the flu the very night my mill arrived -- trying to get over so I can set up the mill -- gonna' cut lumber for a home project...

Offline Post Oakie

• Major Contributor
  • Wonder, the "Log Dog"
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 11:46:25 AM »
It's got to be the pits to have the flu with a new sawmill sitting in your yard.  Take your time, read the manual again, and be patient.  You will soon be cutting nails clamps wood!  Do you have some logs decked up and ready to cut?  What support equipment do you have (tractor, cant hooks, winches, etc.)?
Nothin' to it... nothin' to it, at all.  All a feller needs is a little brain and enough muscle to hold it off the ground.
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch