alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Since my initial post on here on November 22, 2013, I have finally got the saw m  (Read 7622 times)

Offline coachewv

• New Contributor
Since my initial post on here on November 22, 2013, I have finally got the saw mill up and running. My brother, Craig and I put it together in five hours and cut our first log (a poplar) on April 17, 2014. The saw mill runs great and works exactly as advertised (even after sitting in the shipping crate all winter in my field). My other brother, James and I cut another poplar log on April 18, 2014. We are now in the process of felling trees and gathering logs, can't wait!

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
Sounds good.  Any pictures?  What type saw is it and why did it take so long to get up and running?
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Pictures? Sounds like you are enjoying the new found love.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Post Oakie

• Major Contributor
  • Wonder, the "Log Dog"
Congratulations on making sawdust.  No turning back now!  X2 on the pictures!
Nothin' to it... nothin' to it, at all.  All a feller needs is a little brain and enough muscle to hold it off the ground.
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
x3 on pictures
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.