alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Wanted, woodmizer lt15 electric  (Read 8607 times)

Offline St1977

• New Contributor
Wanted, woodmizer lt15 electric
« on: January 23, 2015, 11:31:24 AM »
Looking for a lt15 electric, at a at a good price.
If you know of one not being used, let me know.

Not really interested in a gas motor, I had an electric a few years ago but had to sell, now searching for another. Hopefully close to Georgia!

Thanks.

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
Re: Wanted, woodmizer lt15 electric
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 12:34:44 PM »
Welcome to the Forum.  
I unfortunately have no leads to help, and am in the wrong part of the country anyway but welcome aboard.  
The obvious question is have you checked the local CL ads and sawmilltrader.com.  
The other possibility is to contact WM.  They often know of used equipment that is or might be for sale.  
Worth a try.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline TnAndy

• Contributor
Re: Wanted, woodmizer lt15 electric
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 07:52:56 PM »
Don't think I've ever seen an electric one for sale.  My guess is 95% or more of Woodmizers have some kind of engine on them.

But I've often wished I'd gotten the electric motor option, the Briggs engine my LT40 came with has been the biggest PITA of anything on the mill. I've been waiting for it to die for 25 years now, because a Honda it going on it next !