alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: A Happy Thanksgiving wish to our group  (Read 6633 times)

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
A Happy Thanksgiving wish to our group
« on: November 24, 2016, 09:43:47 AM »
I hope that those of you that are fortunate enough to be able to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with your family and friends are having a good relaxing day.  Remember it is not meant to stress you out. ;D

For those that are not able to be with family and friends, try to realize that no matter the circumstances that we are lucky just the same and be thankful for all the positive things that we have in our lives.  There are other days that we can spend with family. Today we can just be thankful for the things that we have the rest of the time.

Thanks again to Kirk for running this site to give an alternative.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline red oaks lumber

• Major Contributor
Re: A Happy Thanksgiving wish to our group
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 03:35:48 PM »
we had our family gathering last night. surprisingly it was very layed back and relaxing. wife and i worked at the farm most of today just trying to situate all the animals for the long dreaded winter. my wife asked me "weren't you down sizing the hog operation"? my response to her was," um,ya, but it didn't work out. i like them all " i said.. :laugh: her next question to me was " i thought you weren;t going to let sows have babies this winter"? i said" well it's only going to be 5 or 6 litters" :) :laugh: short story running long here,we had fun spending the day together just the 2 of us.
 after a few serious health issues ealier this year ,the stuff that would get me wound up tight just dosen't seem to matter....enjoy life and be thankful for even the smallest of things!!
thanks kirk also for having a interacting site not a controlling site. :police:
follow your heart, the rest will happen

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: A Happy Thanksgiving wish to our group
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 09:11:26 AM »
Spent the day with family and was blessed once again to have our local WWII vet and his wife join us.   
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!