alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: We are making headway!  (Read 7648 times)

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
We are making headway!
« on: January 24, 2017, 06:46:52 PM »
We got some National Recognition on our local government accountability project!  Could lead to much bigger things!
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444148/government-accountability-local-watchdogs-citizen-action-makes-big-difference
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
Re: We are making headway!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 09:25:11 AM »

Way to go guys !!!!!!!!!!!  :police: :police: :police: If this can reach the Federal Govt. level, things just might get changed back to honesty and common sense.

I just got back from Fl., and had several heated discussions with the freaking TSA AND the Customs assholes. TSA sliced open sealed vacuum packed peanut butter jars, that we purposely sealed so if (WHEN) the baggage gets crushed, the PB would not get squirted all through the baggage and left the carved up bags in the baggage. AND, the pricks STOLE  xmas leftover items and articles of clothing I bought for my wife with my meager pension funds.

To some, that may seem trivial, BUT, to me, it means jail time and deportation, at least, put them in a plane and kick their thieving asses out over the open ocean. Sharks need to eat too. There are videos of this shit going on, but, we never hear about repercussions.

Customs was pushing (FAMILIES) of  foreigners through customs while us CITIZENS were put on waiting lists of 10-15 minutes. I got boisterous and not ONE freaking American said shit to back me up. !!!!!

Sorry for the rant, Kirk. You guys are awesome.

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 05:51:37 AM »
Kirk you are a good man.  Keep up the good work.
Congratulations
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 12:11:48 PM »

You guys might want to start watching yer backs.  :police:

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 02:29:53 PM »
Understatement!