alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Off topic to politics, but....  (Read 273 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Topics: 80
  • Referrals: 0
Off topic to politics, but....
« on: June 21, 2017, 05:48:42 AM »
I could not resist.

Chris O'Donnell last night for a few minutes. Looked like he literally ate sh!t...or a can of rotten prunes. All he could talk about was how the White House was silent on all the foreign issues, like the drone and the close provocative fly by the Russians pulled off. He did not seem to inclined to talk elections for the 10 minutes I watched him rant and rave.

Morning Joe.....the victory by Republicans "barely" holding on to the Republican seat. Wow....and there must have been some prunes left in the can when O'Donnell was done last night. Sucking them looks like a flavor of the day at MSNBC. Maybe Ben and Jerry's can come up with a new flavor....Dem Election loss Prune.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.