alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: freedom!  (Read 36338 times)

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
freedom!
« on: September 28, 2017, 09:13:34 PM »
I'm a new member here, several years member from another forestry type forum.  Is this place for real?  Free?  Free to speak the truth without fear of retaliation if you don't suck up to a sponsor?  Free from lies and deceit?  Free from sunshine being blown up my butt?  Free from polite and quiet bullying?  I'm in heaven!

Thanks to the folks who made this possible.  This place will become more and more popular - I'm sure of it.

Thanks to Kirk for getting my account in order so I could sign on and introduce myself.

Just finished up a back porch built from scratch made with lumber milled on my homemade sawmill.  Only things I bought was screws, post piers and steel roofing.  I'll get some pics up sometime soon I hope, so the newer folks just starting out know what can be done with little cash layout and perseverance and no small amount of stubbornness.

I feel free.  It's great!  :)

K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
Re: freedom!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 01:31:06 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

It is a bit slow at times.  We the members can make this place what we want to with our efforts.

Yes we owe Kirk for providing this forum in the form that he has.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 01:45:19 PM »
Nobody owes me anything.  In fact, we can all thank Jeff at the FF as it was his corrupt actions that lead to the creation of this site.  It cost's us less than $100 a year to operate this site and the adds have paid for that with about $20 bucks extra each year. 

Enjoy the Freedom! 
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 07:03:51 PM »
I've been reading through many posts and the atmosphere here is great.

I've had 2 run ins with Jeff already, both through PMs and both for speaking the truth.  I like the topics on FF and some of the characters there but I'm pretty sure I don't like Jeff and he doesn't like me.  His moderators also seem to be in on the crap there too.  Any words that aren't kissing his ass are immediately construed to being criticism as to how he runs his forum.  I hate liars.  I hate people who talk out of both sides of their mouth.  I hate manipulators.  So guess who I'm pretty sure I hate?  It's hard to take someone at face value when you don't really know what or who they are because of all the lies.

Thank God I found this place.  It feels like a patriot sanctuary.  And yes, I'm one of the quieter prepper type folks...   ;)
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 09:42:16 PM »
Glad to have you here!

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 10:17:26 PM »
Thank you very much - I'm glad to be here!  I'm glad Richard at Cutting Edge told me about it.  I would have never known I don't think.

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 01:33:48 AM »
Nobody owes me anything. 
Enjoy the Freedom! 

We do owe you the thanks that you deserve.  You set this up and you keep it free for folks that like to speak their mind without worry.

I do say thanks.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 09:07:45 AM »
Glad to have you on the forum!
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Stevem

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 12:58:55 PM »
How about running a PAID ad on FF for this forum?
Stevem
Because you can doesn't mean you should!

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 11:26:20 AM »
 ;D That's funny right there!  In the greedy search for more money I wonder if it would be allowed.  I wonder how much it would cost?  I wonder if he would try to give you a lecture.  "That's two slaps across the peepee for even trying!" or something like that...

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 02:34:21 PM »
How about running a PAID ad on FF for this forum?

LOL  Now that is funny!  I would even pay for it!  LOL!

Offline jb griffin

• Contributor
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 08:25:18 PM »
I'm a new member here, several years member from another forestry type forum.  Is this place for real?  Free?  Free to speak the truth without fear of retaliation if you don't suck up to a sponsor?  Free from lies and deceit?  Free from sunshine being blown up my butt?  Free from polite and quiet bullying?  I'm in heaven!

Thanks to the folks who made this possible.  This place will become more and more popular - I'm sure of it.

Thanks to Kirk for getting my account in order so I could sign on and introduce myself.

Just finished up a back porch built from scratch made with lumber milled on my homemade sawmill.  Only things I bought was screws, post piers and steel roofing.  I'll get some pics up sometime soon I hope, so the newer folks just starting out know what can be done with little cash layout and perseverance and no small amount of stubbornness.

I feel free.  It's great!  :)

My thoughts exactly Ox. Thats why I am here.
1.5 million bdft and counting sawn on a Baker Dominator
Lt40Hyd 33hp Kubota at home.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2017, 11:17:09 AM »
Hey, jb griffin!  Welcome to the freedom, my friend.  Just a quick word of warning for you:  if you care about being on the "other forum" be careful what you write here and delete any incriminating PMs you might have saved over there.  I just got permanently banned today because of one of these things, I'm thinking.  1)  Kirk Allen has already proven that the PMs on the FF are NOT private and that Jeff has access to them.  Maybe I should have deleted them, but then again they probably go to a special folder so he can run a scanning program through them for key words.      2)   And either he or his mods nose around here to see what's being said. 

Hopefully the word will keep spreading to get the good, hardworking and patriotic folks over here from there.  NO FEAR of punishment for speaking the truth.  No fear.  Lord, it sounds like we're talking about an oppressive government here, and it's only a greedy little shit who doesn't like the truth about himself.  Unbelievable.

Coined by a good friend while haying:  "censorship is fear of the truth getting out"  Does this sound like anyone we know?  ::)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2017, 05:59:32 PM »
Welcome JB, glad to have you!
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

Offline jb griffin

• Contributor
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2017, 06:10:35 PM »
Ox, about 30 mins after I posted here last night I couldn't get on the other forum. Don't know what thats about.
1.5 million bdft and counting sawn on a Baker Dominator
Lt40Hyd 33hp Kubota at home.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2017, 06:17:17 PM »
JB, I think at least a little bit comes from the fact that you, like me, didn't bow down to the bullying over there and stood upright and proud and said and did the right things.  Also the fact that Jeff has had a hard on for Richard at Cutting Edge for a while now and doesn't like anybody who puts up a favorable review for him.  This is probably just a little tip of the iceberg for all I know.  Plus the fact that you belong to this forum, with Kirk Allen in it, who stood up to Jeff and his lying and deceiving ways probably didn't help anything.  It truly is the actions of a jerk who doesn't want the world to know what he truly is.

But I'm firmly believing that the population over here will grow and things will become a little busier which I'm gathering most members would like to see.

Founded by patriots, run by patriots, using truth and honesty.  It's a beautiful thing here and I'm so very happy and proud to be part of it.  Many people have seen through the crap over at the FF and end up here, which is so much better.  There are many, many others over there that don't know this place exists and would gladly come here if they knew, but now my hands are tied and I can't let them know. 

I'll figure something out to get their attention.  Good people shouldn't live in fear of losing their membership to a forum because of speaking opinions and the truth.

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2017, 08:00:47 AM »
It is difficult to get a forum to grow....no doubt. That said....several guys who signed up here deleted their membership when a few of the watchers from the FF discovered they were here....and bullied them down.

Now.....let me say my little piece. If someone signs up here to simply connect with guys they want to discuss topics with and then back off because of bullying....well, they need to grow a set or go ahead and take off. I have zero respect for anyone who allows themselves to be bullied, and the peer pressure and bullying from a few guys over there is childish and lame.....and there is not one of them...Jeff or Tom or the other pieces of trash that would ever dare to confront Kirk or I in person. They are cowards, and certainly not men.

I am a public person, easy to find....Kirk is also....and if any of the cowards of the FF ever want to have this conversation in person, I would imagine that Kirk or I would be happy to schedule a time for them. I bet they all voted for Hillary too....lol.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2017, 11:02:42 AM »
OOOOOOhHHHHhhh, OW!  A Hillary voter!  Bwahahahahahahah  :o  That one hurt. lol

I'm pretty sure you're right in the fact that none of this would be done in public face to face.  It's easy for bullies with the ban button to hide behind monitors and keyboards and dole out their kind of justice.

I would love to know more about the bullying to drop accounts here.  What the hell could anyone say?  Something like "you better figure out where your loyalties lie" or what?  What an absolute shit Jeff is.  It's difficult for me to wrap my head around his actions.  He seriously thinks he has the moral high ground behaving how he does.  Bipolar?  Schizophrenic?  Clearly paranoid, but what else?

And for the record, I agree with your ideas of cowards who back down from bullying.  The first time he banned me it was for a month then a day later he "gave me a second chance".  I went ahead and wrote out a long response basically kissing his ass and I could hear him a grinning clear back here.  It worked and I was back on.  I was quiet, just reading the happenings with some of the good folks.  I spoke my opinion of him on here and wham!  I'm banned permanently now.  That dude is off his hinges.  And the craziest thing is how good he is at manipulation and re direction.  He would be a textbook politician which makes him all the more likable, no?  ;)

It's nice to vent among others who have been wronged.  I know I did the right thing by speaking the truth.  Perhaps I had to pay some consequences, but so be it.  Good will always prevail.  I don't envy what Jeff has waiting for him at the end of his dishonorable life.

Offline 4x4American

• Major Contributor
    • my website
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2017, 11:52:54 AM »
Welcome OX man.  Hopefully it starts picking up over here.  How that famous quote goes, money is the root of all evil...time and time again it proves to be true, and that's what it always seem to boil down to. 
2017 LT70 Super Wide with under 10,000hrs

www.KnightSawmilling.com

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2017, 02:13:37 PM »
Did I mention that we DO NOT accept donations? 

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2017, 06:36:07 PM »
And we don't have pity party pig roasts to make the sheep feel like they need to contribute to keep the forum "free" (keeping Jeff in money since he is too lazy to work like the rest of us do). Bet you he is scamming for food stamps and disability too.

By the way, we do not censor posts. If you have an opinion, say it. No ass kissing needed, or sponsor kissing.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2017, 06:39:41 PM »
I love this place more each day.  You guys are great.  There are great guys on the FF who need to come here.

Question:  how small is a "man" who bans someone for something he wrote in another forum?  Especially when it's the truth? 

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2017, 07:36:55 PM »
You can always tell the size of a man by the size of the things that piss him off!  LOL!   

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2017, 09:16:22 PM »
By golly, that's a good one.  A really good one.  I hope my memory will allow me to retain this one!

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2017, 10:14:45 AM »
Ox, about 30 mins after I posted here last night I couldn't get on the other forum. Don't know what thats about.

By the way jb, welcome to the club!
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563