alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: What to take.  (Read 15954 times)

Offline A.O.

• Senior Contributor
Re: What to take.
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2018, 12:10:55 PM »
So is this done? have you left yet? I just saw this..

Offline Savannahdan

• Contributor
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2018, 10:56:04 AM »
He must be gone with the wind.  Hope things are working out and it's a successful trip for him.
Logosol  M8 Farmers Mill, Granberg 30" & 56" CSM, Husky 3120xp, Makita DCS7901, Solar Kiln with Solar Fan, Axiom AR8 CNC

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2019, 03:57:58 PM »
Welcome back to the land of the internet.  Give us an update.  Don't be a stranger to the site.  How was your adventure?
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline starmac

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2019, 03:02:40 PM »
I am still here, just took a computer break.
I did go and absolutely loved it, but my health only let me stay 2 weeks, which was long enough to get my driver settled in. That didn't pan out either though.
I did take the mill but we never even set it up, it turned out  Alaska mental health, who owns the land bought a new mill and sent a crew in this year.
They worked up into october and a couple of guys even stayed the rest of the winter, the boss man and a skeleton crew flew back in yesterday.

If I was just a little heatthier, I would be there too.
I saw lots of moose, and both griz and black bears, but later after I left the bears got thick and they were at war with them for a couple of weeks, a couple even made there way into the camp building. lol

I have been hauling logs the last part of the summer and every day since freeze up, till we finished up thursday and I hauled the skidders and the generator truck out friday.
We should be starting another sale, if they get the last ice bridge in, they were going to try and get the 7 across the river today, haven't heard if it worked or not.