alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: A message to Jeff Brokaw of the Forestry Forum  (Read 23560 times)

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
A message to Jeff Brokaw of the Forestry Forum
« on: October 03, 2017, 10:34:41 AM »
Jeff:  You have permanently banned me from the Forestry Forum because of words that I wrote on this forum about you.  Either this, or your words about our private messages (PMs) being absolutely private were absolute lies and you went in to my PMs and breached your "words of good" about yourself.  My words were, once again, the TRUTH and shed you in a bad light, and you don't like that.  If you don't like being shed in a bad light, how about living your life like a good man and not a corrupt one.  You are a son of a bitch, and karma is real.  Your actions will hurt only yourself in the end.  From what I read about your father and grandfather, I'm positive that they would be (or maybe are) disgusted with your greedy and dastardly actions on the Forestry Forum.

It's a sad day indeed when a citizen of these United States is not able to speak about another citizen on a separate forum for purposes of venting.

I've said it once before and I'll say it again:  Thank God for the Sawmill and Timber forum!

And Jeff Brokaw:  you will be burning in hell.  You are a liar, a hypocrite, and are green with envy and jealousy.  Joke's on you and you don't even know it!

End of rant.  Sorry, good men, for any who got this far and are offended.  I'm sure the most of you understand where I'm coming from.  When an entire forum is created from the evils of a single individual.....well, that says something right there, doesn't it?  ;)
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: A message to Jeff Brokaw of the Forestry Forum
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 03:56:35 PM »
Offended?  LOL......OK, now I need a new keyboard after spitting my coffee all over this one! LOL   
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 04:39:15 PM »
Crap.  I can send you an old Dell keyboard.  I might even have 2 of them.  Is this good enough? Just pleeeeeeeaaase don't boot me offa this forum, massa. lol  ;D

Seriously, though, if you need a keyboard I can hook you up.

And seriously, thank you for this forum.  I love patriots.  I hate half truths and lies.  You've done a good thing here and in your real life patriotic duties.  Your ancestors would be, or are, very proud.  I know I try to make my ancestors proud in my daily life.

1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 06:01:41 PM »
Is Jeff still sucking up donations and lying about his needs? You must have not been there for the "hard drive crash and pity party" huh?
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 06:25:13 PM »
Nope, I guess I missed that one.  I fell for one of the donation drives before I wised up and saw the truth more clear.  I sent him $10.  Others sent him up to $300!  We got a single email addressed to everybody saying thanks and what a surprise.  He made a couple thousand dollars I think.  Seemed like no big deal...

I'm starting to put together a much bigger picture of this guy.  The picture forming before my admittedly naive eyes (I'm a hermit in real life) is that he has many problems.  Some are forgivable.  Most are not.  We all have faults.  To openly admit them is the mark of a true man.  To try to cover them up and twist and mince words to show oneself in a cleaner light is unforgivable.  It is a lie.  Liars burn.   >:D

I stood up for the truth, openly showed what the truth was and was banned for it.  Perhaps your situation was similar?  I'm starting to see a common denominator here, and it is Jeff Brokaw.  Hmmmmmm............

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 09:22:12 AM »
Lots of people got sucked into the Jeff Pity Party Plan....and he obviously lives off of the sponsors and "donations" because of one "crisis" after another.

Jeff is a con man who can't or won't hold a job, and lacks any integrity or honesty...in other words, a fraud as a man.

He has found a way to create a niche place for himself and suck up to generally honest and hard working men who love the art of milling and timber......nice guys who believe his BS lies and never have a reason to look behind the curtain.

I would imagine a search of the public records in his state or county might reveal what is behind this con artist.

My problem with him is absolutely personal....if you attack me....then stand up and defend it. He can't, because he is a POS of the first order, and a coward to boot, and the guys who circle the wagons for him are less then he is...and that is the bottom of the barrel.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 10:52:15 AM »
I completely understand your frustration because he like to make things personal, then drop the ban hammer, then leaves little snarky snippets afterwards like "have a good life".  These actions show what he really is.  Or he tries to create this moral high ground to stand on and preach down to you.  He's very condescending and likes to chastise people like he's their father.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts - I like hearing the problems good men have had with him.

I know there's one old coot there that unabashedly kisses Jeff's ass proudly and openly.  He also openly pushes sponsors and himself.  I thought at first he was just a good ol' boy but man was I wrong. 

I'm so glad to be out of there.  I felt a little dirty every time I stumbled across one of his or his trolls' posts.

If you have something to say to Jeff, say it here.  I'm 99% positive he cruises this forum looking for words against him.  That's why he banned me - I spoke out of line about the dictator of the Forestry Forum.  I'm 1% sure at least one of his minions go around looking for stuff against "his boss" and runs and tells if he finds anything.  Sickening and funny at the same time!

I wish there was a way to open up the eyes of the many good people over there and bring them over here.  They don't deserve to be constantly lied to.

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 06:39:38 PM »
I don't care if any of Jeff's minions read what I post, or Jeff reads it....he is welcome to do so...he is welcome to pick up the phone and call...he is welcome to come and find me. Might not have a great outcome, but he would find out what it means to let your mouth write checks your ass cannot cash if he tries it in person. It is easy to be a keyboard warrior.....it is another matter when you are face to face with someone....and Jeff ain't got the balls.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 06:42:10 PM »
LOL  well said and I believe you are correct in your observations.

I like the fact you put your number up for all the world to see.

I've noticed an increase in telemarketers since I got booted.  I don't remember:  did we have to provide our phone number to sign up on the FF?  Somehow something funny is going on.  I wonder if he doesn't sell the member list to spammers and telemarketers... it nets him money, after all.

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 06:46:42 PM »
We all got taken in by the good old boy BS.....I don't remember giving a telephone number, but it wouldn't matter.

All it takes to grow a forum is participation, and frankly, I quit worrying long ago if we did grow. It isn't about numbers, it is about the members. Kirk and I don't have to lie to anyone to live, like Jeff and his crew do.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 06:49:52 PM »
Well said, bud.  Well said.  I love the atmosphere here, I really do.  It seems like we're sitting around a patriotic milita meeting or something.  A few swear words, no big deal.  Something on your mind and want to vent?  No big deal.  I love it!

I suppose we're fortunate that bastard ain't in politics cause he sure is a smoothie.  But his ways are catching up to him.  This little thing he built around himself will not last forever, I guaran-damn-tee you that.

Offline RiverForest

• Contributor
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2018, 08:22:37 PM »
Wake up  ;D. I just found this.

I came to this site after being threatened and bullied.  Have not signed in since (I just google in if I want to find something discussed there, to avoid being ID'd).  Nice to know the last name.  I'll bet Tom is sorry for the association if he knows.

Funny.  Jeff zealously struts that he screens out bad language and prohibits bad behavior.  By OTHERS.  But get him riled or criticize an advertiser....

Wasn't he/Isn't he, having some serious site hacking troubles?  Around January, IIRC?  He was bellyaching loudly about it back then (maybe since).  Probably instigated by one of his ban-ees.  There are hitmen in the cyberworld, and I suspect he may have an enemy or 2 mad enough to hire one.

I'm now a Wood-Mizer owner.  If he takes a shot at me, I'll complain directly to Indy.  Vociferously and endlessly until they get my message and whack his Butt--I spent 4 years as an elected county supervisor and know how to nail bad guys where they can be hurt.  But I am not going back to FF.

MagicMan is the "old guy" you refer to.  Lynn Davis? IIRC.  Wood-Mizer references him on their site, cannot recall details.  I have a sneaking suspicion, and some evidence, that WMZ has some sort of tie in there beyond being just an advertiser.

I'm here to stay, Boys & Girls.  I recognize some of you from FF (drobertson, Ox, cssawyer, more) but there may be others.  I'd love to attract Don P (Grayson County VA, does anyone know his last name--I think we may be kin??), and a few more.
Learning/listening mode works best coupled with a thick skin.  Share what you do know and what you learn when you can

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2018, 10:44:09 PM »
Welcome to the forum and know we don't play those games! 

As far as bellyaching that he was hacked, I suspect it is another one of those fake news cries so people will donate more money to him.  The pattern of poormouthing is laughable.  In fact, it's seasonal! LOL 

Enjoy the forum and know we charge for NOTHING!

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2018, 09:48:03 AM »
Welcome and breathe the free air, my friend!

Let it be well known that Jeff and his cronies lurk here, probably daily, reading all about everything just to report back.  So you are now a marked man!  It's okay though, because being patriotic Trumps all.  :D

Offline Crusarius

• Causing trouble and breaking shit
  • Senior Contributor
  • Hmm what does this button d....
    • RockModified
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2018, 03:28:58 PM »
Well least I know why you stopped talking to me. Here I thought you didn't like me anymore.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 09:54:54 AM »
lol!  I was just thinking about you the other day when I broke out the mill to flatten some black locust poles.  I'm glad to say I haven't had to adjust a thing since building and doing the initial adjustment, so this proves to me that the design is at least good enough.

How did you make out with your build? 

If you care about being part of that other forum be very careful what you post here because the troll lurking is real.  I know from experience.  I thought I cared once but long ago found out being here is the best forum decision I've ever made.  It's truly free and full of patriots.

Offline Crusarius

• Senior Contributor
    • RockModified
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 10:05:06 AM »
Well. I have cut a total of 3 logs. it is not done yet but is working very well. Still have a lot of little things to finish up, and paint.

If I could ever get time in the shop and focus I could get it done pretty quick.

As for the others watching me... I am hoping even though I joined over here that I can remain relatively neutral. I do not know most of the people over there enough to form any conclusion whether I like them or not. When all else fails I do have my own forum to help keep me busy.

I do have to say some of the warnings I have received have been a little over the top. One of the last ones warned me of doing something I shouldn't and to stop doing it. I have no idea what I did, so I think I stopped?

Whatever, lifes to short to be like that. I would rather surround myself with 3 good ppl than 300 fair weather friends.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 10:48:44 AM by Crusarius »

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2018, 10:38:26 AM »
Hopefully one day soon you can get finished.

And your last 2 sentences are pure gold.

Offline Crusarius

• Senior Contributor
    • RockModified
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 10:49:22 AM »
oops just reread and had to fix a typo.

Offline drobertson

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2018, 02:52:32 PM »
RiverForest,  no need to sneak in the back door here. If folks don't like what's said, well, it seems like not much is said, so it works pretty good for that.  My only regret left over from the FF is a few folks I never got their e mail accounts, there were several folks I enjoyed visiting with but never got the e mails, only pm's so all contact lost with several folks I enjoyed sharing thoughts with.  The only two I ever had issues with were one from Maine/NH, and the other Mississippi, and I did call them both out, not in a bad way, just a straight up, from my experiences kinda way.  I was told I would never make it to heaven, Oh, wait that was after the sorry SOB reference,. anyway, I'm looking forward to future conversations,

Offline red oaks lumber

• Major Contributor
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2018, 06:09:14 PM »
jeff the deplorable ..... i hope he's suffering miserably

metallica has a song named " king nothing" fits him to a tee

welcome aboard
follow your heart, the rest will happen

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2018, 09:22:26 AM »
dave - through reading your thoughts over the years i feel like I know you to a degree.  Anybody who calls YOU a sorry SOB and thinks you ain't getting to heaven is sadly mistaken.  You're a good man and them other suck holes and ass kissers on that other forum who don't think so can go sink on a fencepost (if ya get my drift).

Offline Kojba

• Major Contributor
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2018, 08:34:12 PM »
RiverForest,  no need to sneak in the back door here. If folks don't like what's said, well, it seems like not much is said, so it works pretty good for that.  My only regret left over from the FF is a few folks I never got their e mail accounts, there were several folks I enjoyed visiting with but never got the e mails, only pm's so all contact lost with several folks I enjoyed sharing thoughts with.  The only two I ever had issues with were one from Maine/NH, and the other Mississippi, and I did call them both out, not in a bad way, just a straight up, from my experiences kinda way.  I was told I would never make it to heaven, Oh, wait that was after the sorry SOB reference,. anyway, I'm looking forward to future conversations,

DR,, You were one of the people I admired most, :) over at the "other" forum.  I visit many forums, so far this one seems genuine.  I like that.  I always enjoy the "live and let live" philosophy, seems to be in short supply on some other sites.  I also dislike the "ass kissing", "pecker sucking" crowd, who swoon all over the persons who are in authority.  I honestly don't know how you can write an ass kissing message and retain a proper set of balls.  I'd rather take a bullet, than kiss anyone's ass.  Guess it was just how I was raised.  Lucky, I guess....
Keep Ole Joe Boy Alive
or
Kiss Ole Joe Boy's Ass

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2018, 12:09:41 AM »
Kojba, AMEN!

Offline A.O.

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2018, 08:44:55 AM »
Well DANG!!   I got into this whole sawmill thing late in life, and other than a few google forays I never went to the Forestry Forum! Sounds like I missed out on a bunch drama over there. And if I know me I would have been banned early anyway as I'm kinda a loudmouth … Heck, I just got censored and banned from facebook for a day a couple days ago, will probably just delete my account.. not much into censorship.. especially from snowflakes!