alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: boooo ....  (Read 9651 times)

Offline jake

• Contributor
boooo ....
« on: October 31, 2017, 06:23:11 PM »
Happy halloween everyone!  ;) Milled this a few weeks ago from an ugly maple log.

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Re: boooo ....
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 07:49:46 PM »
Nice. What will you do with it?
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Online Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 08:23:50 PM »
Reminds me of those angry moving trees in The Wizard of Oz.  If you could show that to some greenie tree huggers they'd think it was the tree's soul screaming in agony from when you cut it down or some weird crap like that.  Just think as weird as you can and you have their thought processes pretty sighted in, I think.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline jake

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 09:15:35 PM »
Nice. What will you do with it?

hmm, not sure. something to hang on the wall?

Offline jake

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 09:19:35 PM »
If you could show that to some greenie tree huggers they'd think it was the tree's soul screaming in agony from when you cut it down or some weird crap like that.  Just think as weird as you can and you have their thought processes pretty sighted in, I think.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: maybe it's the tree laughing at them?

Online Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 08:37:08 AM »
I prefer your version for sure.  :laugh:
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline A.O.

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 07:22:35 AM »
THAT thing is stupid cool!! coat of varnish and hang it on the wall!!

Online Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2017, 10:46:28 AM »
Hmm.  I just looked to see if I can see anything else in that and I see two rabbits standing up nose to nose like they want to fight.  They each have a round pot belly and are making a fist.

The softer, womanly version:  they're kissing.....awwwwwww!  Maybe a daughter or something would like this version.

Offline A.O.

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2017, 05:36:28 PM »
Hmm.  I just looked to see if I can see anything else in that and I see two rabbits standing up nose to nose like they want to fight.  They each have a round pot belly and are making a fist.

The softer, womanly version:  they're kissing.....awwwwwww!  Maybe a daughter or something would like this version.

HA!!, I see the bunnys

Offline kelLOGg

• New Contributor
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2018, 01:27:25 PM »
THAT thing is stupid cool!! coat of varnish and hang it on the wall!!

Ditto. Then enter it in an arts and crafts show.