alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: How to fix a rogue govt party  (Read 5573 times)

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
How to fix a rogue govt party
« on: April 09, 2018, 05:19:22 PM »
With all the problems on the Democrat party side, instead of taking care of govt matters, they are ignoring Trumps call for Clinton documents to be released by the FBI, but, instead of doing their job, I see they just raided Trumps personal lawyers house and gathered info about the por  n sluts supposed payment. ?? 

How can they be made responsible to do their jobs, or, should they be thrown in jail for not producing GOVT related documents ?  Seems there is no responsibility in Govt these days ???

Offline drobertson

• Senior Contributor
Re: How to fix a rogue govt party
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 10:40:49 PM »
They are doing this sort of thing across the board from city politics to state as well, check out Missouri's latest with Governor Grietens accusers, 

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 07:01:58 AM »
Is morals and just "doing the right thing" all that kept govt in line all the past years, or, are there laws about these things that are being violated without regards to keeping the govt on the mission to make and keep the country on a progressive agenda ?

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 09:28:46 AM »
Well, if we go back a little, it's supposed to be an unforgivable crime to lie while holding a governmental position.  This would be a one way ticket to exile and zero benefits afterwards. 

I seem to remember reading that if convicted of treasonous activities you would swing from a rope.  Of course, this was back when people had a much stronger moral fiber.

The progressive and liberal left have no shame, no morals, no qualms about lying right to your face and saying "so what?!?" when proven to be liars.  It's almost a badge of honor.  Much of what they do make no sense.  Therefore, it shouldn't make any sense what you're asking about.  I don't really have an answer other than "this is normal now".  I don't know how to fix a rogue government party other than to keep opposing them.  It worked this round, but be ready for a bunch more crap next round.

Disgusting. 

They are making an ever growing bunch of extremely pissed off Americans.  It's going to be the city folk vs the country folk, basically.  I know which I am and I also know which will win.  There might be more city folk, I'm not sure, but hell - have you seen them?  It takes 4 city boys to equal one of us country boys.  They don't know anything, they can't do anything, they WON'T do anything unless prodded.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline starmac

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 10:32:46 PM »
So far everything the left and even from some on the right  have tried to pull on Trump has backfired. I am hoping this latest witch hunt does the same. I suspect Sessions and Rosenstein are running on borrowed time and their careers are on the verge of being cut short, and also have a feeling that before the whole deal is over, that the left wish they had never heard of Mueller.