alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: searching for a home  (Read 7034 times)

Offline drobertson

• Senior Contributor
searching for a home
« on: March 04, 2018, 05:04:49 PM »
Hi y'all, this is a shout out for most if not all he  folks in the northeast, that may be inclined to adopt a dog. I'm speaking in and on behalf of my daughter and son-in-law. Levi is Coast Guard in Maine, and being transferred south. He has a 6 year old that has here HR certification, and a few passes on seasoned. She can and will and loves to hunt, ducks and geese, of course any waterfowl.  She has been spayed, but her test was marginal to good, and shows no signs of defects that would take away from hunting, or present any health issues than any other dog. She's a family pet/hunting retriever.  This is a very tough one for the kids but has to be made. If any folks reading this post know of any kindred hearts that love dogs, she is a dandy, if they love to and frequently waterfowl hunt, its a bonus.  She is free to a good home,  my plea is to anyone who may have friends or family that may be interested in acquiring this dog, her name is Riley Mae, and to answer the obvious question,  miss Riley Mae is a Cheasy,  all the more reason for the northern climate.   For any additional info, and or contact info please PM me here, I check daily for notes and updates..  thanks Admin, and members,    david 

Offline starmac

• Senior Contributor
Re: searching for a home
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 06:10:00 PM »
WOW, this site has gone to the dogs. lol

Best of luck, it sounds like she would be a good bet for the right folks.

Offline Kojba

• Major Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 02:59:41 PM »
Hey DR, did you ever find a home for this pup?
Keep Ole Joe Boy Alive
or
Kiss Ole Joe Boy's Ass

Offline woody

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 05:57:50 PM »
I hadn't joined here back in March, but the folks around here (Maine) are real dog nuts and getting rid of her locally should have been easy on c/l.
Hope it worked out.
TK B-20 and learning.

Offline drobertson

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 05:51:03 AM »
No the dogs are now happily living in Florida. No further plans other than lots of brushing the shedding fur :laugh: the bummer part of this is that Florida is dealing with the "blue-green algea" in many area lakes, Okeechobee being the main one,  I guess I needed to add that this is harmful to respiratory functions in retrievers.