alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: planning a germany trip for next year.  (Read 6811 times)

Offline ESCANABAJOSH

• Major Contributor
planning a germany trip for next year.
« on: April 19, 2008, 11:25:53 AM »
hey everyone I'm planning a trip to germany to visit my family (my mom is from there, dad was in the army) I've been there twice when i was younger and then the last time was ten years ago.....it's a awesome place from what i remember. me and my girlfriend are going over in april-march with tax return.

the question i have for everyone is, has anyone ever been to Amsterdam? my girlfriend and i are planning on taking a train up there for a couple days. I'm throwing the idea of proposal around, on one of them boat things they push thru the canals. i figure my family will still have to work and we are going to be there for 2 weeks so it should work out. also thats where my parents went for there honey moon so we can take pic's in the same place as they did? kinda corny i know :) anyways if anyones been there, any advice tips , places to eat, any info I'd greatly appreciate. thanks

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
Re: planning a germany trip for next year.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »
Sounds like a fun trip for the both of you.  Do not forget to have a ring when you propose on the boat, floating down a canal.