alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: OMG, here we go again!  (Read 4985 times)

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
OMG, here we go again!
« on: April 13, 2020, 02:05:51 PM »
Once again, the sky is falling!  This time it appears the cost of running this forum has gotten to the point of pandemic levels. 

Renewed the forum server cost for 2 years and it cost us a whopping $137.00 

That equates to $68.50 a year, which is less than last year's annual cost.  OMG!  The price is dropping!  Maybe we need a fund drive in order to subsidize our lifestyle of not working?  LOL

For those that have heard the lies from other forums, you understand totally the intent behind this post! 

ENJOY your totally free forum! 

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
Re: OMG, here we go again!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 02:48:32 AM »
Kirk
I am just shocked, absolutely shocked that you are once again sniveling, whining, and mewling about needing to get more money out of us to maintain your lifestyle.  At the same time claiming that your disability prevents you from working a normal job.  You also go on these hunting trips and drive for long extended periods to get where you are going; all the time in such pain that you could not have a job driving a truck or car for work.

Of course you did dig that ditch in one day several years ago that others of us were amazed that you could do.  Some of us even stated that we certainly could not have done that level of physical labor and are in pretty good shape with no recorded disabilities.

On top of that you have all of the sponsors that pay you money to advertise/support your site.  Of course you forbid anyone from writing anything that even remotely seems like criticism of their product. 

Then you take excessive level percentages for posting items for sale.

Uh Oh  Sorry I forgot which site I was on. :-[
Disregard!
As you were!
 :o ::)
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 09:21:52 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 05:35:42 AM »
We are all in it for the money!  >:D
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 07:52:31 AM »
lol  Great stuff right there!  Thanks again for the transparency and honesty everybody.  May God keep you and your safe in these strange times.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline moodnacreek

• Major Contributor
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 12:09:14 PM »
Hope I didn't bump a sponsor with my green chain from junk post.