alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Garage build  (Read 4815 times)

Offline A.O.

• Senior Contributor
Garage build
« on: June 06, 2020, 06:40:36 AM »
OK, you guys know I like talking with pictures, but seeing as I can no longer post them here with out a tutorial and a 27 page instruction booklet along with adding 3 new apps to my computer I would have to learn... I thought I would post a link over to another forum I'm on that is more picture friendly. IF this is not acceptable I apologize in advance and will understand if it gets deleted.

Anyway, I needed room in my larger barn so I wanted to build a garage to put my mowing/yard equipment in, all this but the plywood roof and soffits was lumber taken from trees off my place and run though my little mill.. have a look if you want.

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/projects/425777-my-little-green-goblin-garage.html

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Garage build
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 07:29:42 AM »
I hate it that posting pictures is a challenge, but I did learn it, and if I can, I would have to say anyone can....lol....funny for me, I can fly helicopters, design and build awesome structures, but cry for help on any issue with a computer.....I will look your thread over.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 08:13:23 AM »
Good job.  Good feels when you build something from nothing using mostly all that you did yourself.  It's why people like us don't burn down our own neighborhoods when "protesting".
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline A.O.

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 09:13:10 AM »
Good job.  Good feels when you build something from nothing using mostly all that you did yourself.  It's why people like us don't burn down our own neighborhoods when "protesting".

THAT my friend is NOT "protesting"!!

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 01:24:40 PM »
Precisely.  Just a convenient excuse to loot and get free shit.  The black race (in general) will never get the respect they all say they want when they act like a wild bunch of hyenas every chance they get.  The decent black folks are probably hiding in shame.  I know I would if I were them.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline A.O.

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2020, 02:06:58 PM »
Precisely.  Just a convenient excuse to loot and get free shit.  The black race (in general) will never get the respect they all say they want when they act like a wild bunch of hyenas every chance they get.  The decent black folks are probably hiding in shame.  I know I would if I were them.

EXACTLY!!  At least they trash their own neighborhoods!