alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: The BLM  (Read 3699 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
The BLM
« on: September 14, 2020, 10:52:51 AM »
Last night, a 6 year old boy begged God for his mother's life. She was one of the deputies shot in ambush. Today, the NFL will again honor and praise Black Lives Matter, the organization that stood outside the hospital chanting "we hope she dies". Never ever talk to me about the NFL, or "pro athletes" again in this life time. Sick disgusting trash, and supporting them is endorsing them.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: The BLM
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 07:08:05 PM »
Makes me want to puke!
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 02:52:13 AM »
Never much had any use for the NFL or the NBA as I am not a fan of round ball or of football.  However I certainly now am vociferously anti NFL and anti NBA after the crap that has come out of the organizations.

Now that the whole Communist organization of black lives matter  (not the idea but the organization) and the fascist that call themselves antifa is not enough they have corrupted the acronym BLM so that it can no longer be used for what it has been for decades.  Bureau of Land Management, and Big Leaf Maple.  I was writing an article the other day and had to stop myself as I could no longer use BLM for what it really stood for.

They are really nothing but rabid animals..  How do folks like your wife do their job anymore when the scum that they are supposed to protect could car less if they live or die and actually want them to die.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 07:57:21 AM »
I totally agree with all of you.  Be ready for some really crazy stuff when Trump wins again in a landslide.

Oh - one more thing - when dealing with the left, whatever they say, take it and turn it 180 degrees around and you'll be much closer to the truth.  Those damn fools are calling us nazi fascists when they themselves are acting exactly like Hitler's Brown Shirts in the 30s.  This is just one example but you get the gist.

I am glad many powerful organizations are showing their true colors.  It's as if the demons inside are coming to the surface.  This makes it easier to identify the enemy for the Christians and patriots in this land.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools