alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Cooks Sawmills?  (Read 9593 times)

Offline firewoodrus

• New Contributor
Cooks Sawmills?
« on: May 05, 2008, 06:45:22 PM »
My dad runs a firewood business and is looking real hard to get a sawmill and wanted me to find out what i could on a Cooks Mill. I found the web site for them but wanted to find out what ever I could from anyone that has one. 

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Cooks Sawmills?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 09:10:36 AM »
Welcome to the fourm!

Although I dont own a Cooks
saw I have helped a few locals set theirs up and get it cutting.  They bought it used and they needed some fine tuning to the blade guides which is common with any mill. 

You will find a link to them either from the banner on the page and or a google add.  I have spoken with the owner in the past and he seems very knowledgable and I have yet to hear any complaints about their mills. 
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline firewoodrus

• New Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 09:59:14 AM »
Thanks for the help.  I found the site and has lots of great information.  I will pass on the information to my dad and see how it goes. 

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 08:30:20 AM »
Not a problem.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!