alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: The floods and weather.  (Read 7318 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
The floods and weather.
« on: June 16, 2008, 10:16:13 AM »
Let's keep in mind the families that are suffering from the floods in the Midwest, and those who have suffered from tornadoes this year. I understand this will be a record breaker, such as it is....and it is due to an unusually cold winter, and not the "global warming". So lets keep these people in our thoughts and prayers.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
Re: The floods and weather.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 11:13:12 PM »
You are so correct, Jay.  My wife has a number of here family in the Iowa area and they are sure holding their breaths.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: The floods and weather.
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 09:58:19 PM »
Should have some pictures of the Mississippi tomarrow when I hook up with Buzz on the far side of the river.  They say the MS river is going to crest Thursday but some levies north of St. Louis have already busted.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!