alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: combine accident  (Read 8808 times)

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
combine accident
« on: July 08, 2008, 10:38:36 PM »
A few days a go a young man of 12 years was riding with his father in a combine.  The header had been removed and the machine was going on the for sale list of a very large seed farm near Dallas, Oregon.  The young man leaned against one of the windows while inside the cab and the window gave way.  The boy ended up directly one of the tires while out on the highway.  The boy was from a family of 10 children.  What a loss.  If you could keep them all in your thoughts, I would appreciate it and I know they would as well.  The sader part is that this same combine had been the involved in the death of a young man 7 years earlier.

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Re: combine accident
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 06:27:08 AM »
Thoughts and prayers from Oklahoma....how said, and you never know what is in the plan for life.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.