alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: New Swing Mill in the works!  (Read 24054 times)

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
New Swing Mill in the works!
« on: January 20, 2008, 04:29:16 PM »
It "appears" Carl Peterson, founder of Peterson Swing mills has parted ways with the company for what ever reason and is working on a 12" swing mill! 

Carl and son Jacob have been working on a completely new concept industrial swing-blade sawmill which they intend to release to the market soon, after indepth cutting trials have been completed. This incredible new mill features a 12" cut, an entirely new blade technology, a unique new frame system, fully automated operation, quick and easy set up, and a "drive in-drive out" transport system.

You can read about it here.
http://www.truthaboutax.com/site/1515517/page/45030
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline andybuildz

• Major Contributor
  • I am not a moderator, I am a meditator
    • www.cliffordrenovations.com
Re: New Swing Mill in the works!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 08:02:05 PM »
Maybe Carl will stop in for a guest appearance one of these days.
The guys had some interesting life...and thats so far!
http://www.poleshift2012.com/site/1516717/page/45031
The secret to Zen in just "two" words is, "not always so".
       http://HTTP://WWW.CLIFFORDRENOVATIONS.COM

Offline truthaboutax

• New Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 12:30:23 PM »
Hello folks.

Yes, it's true. A new mill is in the works (as in working form now). A number of new innovations are included, a couple of which are being disputed with Peterson Sawmills. No doubt it will all be sorted within a couple of months. I would like to see Peterson Sawmills take it on as an addition to their line, but that too, is subject to further negotiations- which are not proceeding very well at the moment. Might pay to let Kerris and Chris at Petersons know if there is any interest in a new 12" auto-swinger? Might bring them back to the table with a different view.

Regards all,
Carl Peterson

Offline andybuildz

• Major Contributor
  • I am not a moderator, I am a meditator
    • www.cliffordrenovations.com
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 01:35:33 PM »
Hello folks.

Yes, it's true. A new mill is in the works (as in working form now). A number of new innovations are included, a couple of which are being disputed with Peterson Sawmills. No doubt it will all be sorted within a couple of months. I would like to see Peterson Sawmills take it on as an addition to their line, but that too, is subject to further negotiations- which are not proceeding very well at the moment. Might pay to let Kerris and Chris at Petersons know if there is any interest in a new 12" auto-swinger? Might bring them back to the table with a different view.

Regards all,
Carl Peterson

Well, I for one would love to hear more about it and it'd be nice to be able to see you and the new folks over there get along so we can all benefit in the long run.

It'd also be nice if you drop in once and a while and maybe think about doing an editorial piece here about whatever subject you feel inspired by at the moment. You certainly seem to always have a lot going on inside you.
Be well and good luck Carl
andy
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 01:48:03 PM by andybuildz »
The secret to Zen in just "two" words is, "not always so".
       http://HTTP://WWW.CLIFFORDRENOVATIONS.COM

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 06:00:27 PM »
Welcome Carl, we are glad to have you!
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 11:56:58 PM »
Well its been a couple years but I think after you see what they come up with you will agree its a peice of Art!  WOW is the words that came to mind for me.  VERY IMPRESSIVE!

http://turbosawmill.com/

Please welcome Spectrum Invoations to our Forum! 
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline truthaboutax

• New Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 02:54:21 AM »
Lads, it's been a long hard slog through an awful lot of legal bs, but we are finally clear to go.  In a way, the delay has been helpful, allowing us to fine tune the mill components before releasing details to the public.  We are very close to doing a production run of 5 units, which we hope will be complete around mid year.  To that end, we are offering the T-12-38 to the five early comers at US $39,000 FOB US port.  Anybody out there want to help kick start the project for us?  We've got a lot of lost time to make up!

For you Kiwis out there, we are showing the mill at the Rotorua A & P Show on January 30-31.  And we don't mind if a few Yanks hop on a plane and come over.  It's nice to speak my native tongue once in awhile.

Carl Peterson
www.turbosawmill.com

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 05:57:57 PM »
Thats a nice mill. Little to much green for me.

Offline Wravor

• Wravor - bandmill
  • New Contributor
  • horizontal bandsaws Wravor
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 03:18:46 AM »
visit us on  www.wravor.si