alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: I am going to be sick.  (Read 6974 times)

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
I am going to be sick.
« on: November 04, 2008, 09:32:45 PM »
This is one election that I truly think I am going to vomit.  If Obama pulls this off, which I think he is going to, I suspect we are in a world of hurt economically and socialy. 

I dont have a problem with most Democrats but I find Obama simply unaceptable.  He could not get a security clearance to be in the FBI, CIA, Military, etc but he can be our President?  I have a real problem with that. 

Stock up on guns and Ammo because rest assured he will try to take them from you!
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Re: I am going to be sick.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 01:54:22 AM »
A very sad night for America.... :(
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 08:21:01 AM »
I guess I will have to wear a higher collar to cover the red of my nect, for the next 4 years.

Offline Stevem

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 02:36:16 PM »
I too think that we are in deep Kimchee but consider :

Political theory says that at any given point a people have the government they deserve.  We in the collective sense.

All that is needed for evil to win is for good men to do nothing.

Old testament Prophets were constantly telling the People to Remember what their fathers learned and to go back to it.

We, as a nation, have not taught our children from whence we came, why we took this course and how we got here.  In particular I'm thinking the founding of this nation centered on the Revolution of '76.

Our public K thru 12 education system spends more time on sex education than it does on American History.  (Correct me if I'm wrong Frank.)  Required American History has been reduced in Oregon to a 1/2 year course.  And a lot the content centers on America's mistakes and not on our accomplishments.  More on the Trail of Tears , the Civil Rights movement of the 60's and Viet Nam  instead of the causes of our being a free nation or how we bailed out Europe twice from the domination of Germany.

In logic once you introduce a fallacy and it is accepted as fact, you can prove anything.  Same thing in math when you divide by zero. 

When a contender for the presidency (and  now pres elect) can stand up in a public address and talk about "Our Great Democracy" and get away with it something is wrong.  No public or media out cry at all.  When that same contender is supposed to have been as a "Constitutional Lawyer" and doesn't understand the difference between a Republic and a democracy we have a problem Houston.  A Republic is a system of Laws and everybody follows them verses a democracy is a system of mob rule.  Democracy may have laws but they keep changing.  It's a, "Let's take a vote today and see what's right today"  kind of thing.  We get a Lemming effect. 

We need to get back to basics, principals if you will.  We all know about the frog in the water thing.  Put a frog in cold water and slowly raise the temperature and the frog just thinks everything is normal until it cooks.  The current (government) water is getting very hot.

It seems to me we have a choice.  We can crawl in a hole with our food and guns and hope for the best and to hell with everybody else or we can do something to make a better world.

Joke:  Picture two vulture sitting on a cactus in the middle of a desert.  They are the only thing in view other than the distant horizon.  Barren land all around.  One vulture turns to the other and says, "Patients my ass, lets go kill something"  Maybe we need to go (figuratively) kill something. 

Stevem
Because you can doesn't mean you should!

Offline mike p

• Senior Contributor
  • adicted to the aroma of oak
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 06:19:59 PM »
im so sick of hearing that guys name im allmost ready to be a vulcher

how long till Kena becomes a state
Eagle's Nest Tree farm & Sawmill
BSA Scoutmaster Retired
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from
 too much government.
   Thomas Jefferson 1802
 No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Thomas Jefferson