alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving!  (Read 6150 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving!
« on: November 27, 2008, 07:56:31 AM »
I wanted to take this quick moment to wish all a happy Thanksgiving....and share a little scripture.

1 Corinthians 15:57-58 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Scottish minister Alexander Whyte was known for his uplifting prayers in the pulpit. He always found something for which to be grateful. One Sunday morning the weather was so gloomy that one church member thought to himself, “Certainly the preacher won’t think of anything for which to thank the Lord on a wretched day like this.” Much to his surprise, however, Whyte began by praying, “We thank Thee, O God, that it is not always like this.”

You see, there is always a way to thank God, even in the worst of circumstances. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

Let’s experience a true happy thanks giving today — let’s will to thank God, and do it happily! As we draw near to Him with our thanks, He will draw near to us and bring victory!
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline danweb

• Contributor
Re: Wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 08:22:45 PM »
Well said joasis. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
" Live Life With an Attitude of Gratitude "

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 08:54:57 AM »
Ditto!
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!