alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Next cutting projects  (Read 7496 times)

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Next cutting projects
« on: January 01, 2009, 09:58:54 PM »
I have several jobs I need to get done and sence the ground froze up I was able to move some stuff to the mill. 

The first two poles are kreasote T-poles that I am cutting for our local farmer. and when those are done I have the Ash logs to knock out.  Got those logs from the Road Commissioner after a recent wind storm.  I will get trees in exchange for T-Pole lumber ;D

Once those are done, the Hickory pile is next!

Then it the monster Pin Oak.  Note the glove in the top center.  I think this log was 40" if I remember right.  Its just over 19 feet long.

When I get those done its off to a select few maples from this pile.  Time to cut a few of them that should be done spalting. ;D
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Next cutting projects
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 06:30:18 AM »
Soon as time permits, I need to get the pile whittled down.....I have enough erc to do all the cabinet work for the new home, if the economy doesn't get in the way.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.