alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Peltor Helmet  (Read 6909 times)

Offline Tree Bones

• Contributor
  • The bravest of all is he who conquers himself.
    • Ron Trout Sawmill
Peltor Helmet
« on: December 08, 2008, 09:49:10 PM »
This is a great tool for milling and chainsaw work. I can tell how effective the face shield is when a a piece of bark or wood is thrown up from the mill blade or chainsaw and it hits the screen. Besides protecting my eyes I know it would sting if I was hit anywhere in the face. I also like being able to always have my ear protection handy and not need to look around to find where I set them down. I have worn out two so far and am debuting weather to buy replacement parts for them (face shield and ear muffs) or just get a new one. I like to always have two available, one for helpers and visitors.

Safety First

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Peltor Helmet
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 10:03:09 PM »
I have a Sthil helmet that had the face shield but it seemed to always get in the way when felling or bucking logs.  I use the ear muffs that are on it and safety glass. 

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!