alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Blood vessals are popping!  (Read 7239 times)

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Blood vessals are popping!
« on: February 06, 2009, 03:43:23 PM »
If you have a high blood pressure problem you may want to take a couple chill pills before looking at the crap our Senators have come up with.
http://www.stimuluswatch.org/
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
Re: Blood vessals are popping!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 03:50:56 PM »
Ya, really neaded, a streetcar rail to to science building, and more bicycle trails in Portland.  What a joke, with my tax dollars, no less. >:( >:( >:(

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 04:22:29 PM »
I couldnt believe the 165K for an ambulance.  You can get a brand new one for less than 100K and besides, sence when is it the Federal Governments job to buy ambulances for local agencies, espcially ones that are for profit business owned by private citizans?
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Stevem

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 12:58:44 PM »
Maybe we can get them to buy us all a new saw mill. 
It could be part of economic growth, recycling, fire threat reduction just to mention a few.  And then if they'd build a rail line to the mill it could hit at energy use reduction and job creation. 
And if you'd hire just one illegal alien could persuade someone we were into reduction of gang violence and persistant poverty to wage subsidies. 

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session. "
-- Mark Twain (1866)
"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress."
-- Mark Twain, 1894
Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress...But then I repeat myself.
  - Mark Twain
Stevem
Because you can doesn't mean you should!