alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: The President boost a single industry!  (Read 6085 times)

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
The President boost a single industry!
« on: February 11, 2009, 08:49:44 PM »
I have been talking about this for months but now its fact!  Our president can pat himself on the back for boosting the ammo industry.  Today on Fox News they had a peice on the lack of ammo in Floriday due to everyone buying it. 

I saw the same thing when I was in TX last month, and we are seeing it hear as well.  LOTS of people are buying ammo.  Some to stock up just in case 8)  And others becuase they fear a new tax is coming to price it out of the ball park, which is what was reported in the FL peice on the news. 

Guns have to be the next industry getting a boost because even basic .38 cal revolvers are back ordered from Ruger.  I am at a 20 week weight on an AR and I suspect that will get pushed back as well.  :(
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Stevem

• Old Timers Club
Re: The President boost a single industry!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 10:52:59 AM »
It's called an unintended consequence.  Happens all the time when government tries to "stimulate" or socially control the economy. 

Buy stock in Winchester Arms.
Stevem
Because you can doesn't mean you should!