alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: visitors  (Read 6117 times)

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
visitors
« on: April 25, 2009, 10:26:33 PM »
Had a couple of visitors from Vancouver, Washington come by today.  They had been wanting to come and see my operation and specifically the mill.   They are struck with the sawdust bug and want to get into the business.  They spent about 3 and a half hours on a walkabout.  We had a great visit and they had a learning curve of straight up.  There intent is to purchase a Mobile Dimension mill and custom cut dimensional lumber.  They are not sure about the traveling around aspect, but sounds like they will set up on a more permanent basis.

I gave them Dave Gilman's land line numbers to touch base with him to see his set up of two band mill, a LT40 and a LT70.

I invited them to the forum and we will see.

I also got to finish a large order of log sawing for some folks and that will all be picked up tomorrow.