alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Washington DC  (Read 7024 times)

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
Washington DC
« on: September 14, 2009, 07:37:37 PM »
Just wanted to thank everyone whom attended the rally sat. Had a great turn out. ;D Now lets see what happens.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Washington DC
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 01:50:48 PM »
Carl I'm sorry I missed your post on this.  Buzz and I attended a rally in our Capital and it was quite interesting.  The plan was to be in DC but a friends home closing got bumped and changed our plans.

I think that rally was a first step towards us taking our country back.  Things are OUT OF CONTROL.

I challenge EVERYONE to listen to Glen Beck for 1 week, whether you like him or not and if you dont like what you hear, disprove it.  If you cant, then your going to find out its the truth and I am hear to tell you, THIS man is hitting the mail spot on every day and is exposing the daylights out of the dark side of our elected officials, on both sides of the political spectrum!

I am afraid the day will come in my life time that we will in fact have to fight for our country like never before!   I PRAY I am wrong!
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 02:41:16 PM »
I record Beck every day and watch later that night. Thank god for him. Just think what our gov would be trying to get away with without him and Fox news exposing them.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 05:49:10 PM »
You got that right.  I do the same thing, as are quite a few of our locals now.  His popularity is growing exponentialy and I suspect he is on Obamas hit list as he is definatly upseting his apple cart.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!