alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: AN ANTI-AMERICAN  (Read 5580 times)

Offline mike p

• Senior Contributor
  • adicted to the aroma of oak
AN ANTI-AMERICAN
« on: September 14, 2009, 08:32:18 PM »
DeKalb County Record-Herald

DeKalb County Record-Herald - Missouri This is a "reprint" of an article in the DeKalb County ( Missouri ) Record-Herald written by Charlie Stokes. Mr. Stokes is the Area Agronomy Agent / County Director MSU Extension Service.

"I wanted to give y'all some disturbing information on our wonderful president. I work with the Catch-A-Dream Foundation which provides hunting and fishing trips to children with life-threatening illnesses. This past weekend we had our annual banquet / fundraiser event in Starkville . "As a part of our program, we had scheduled Sgt. 1st Class Greg Stube, a highly decorated U.S. Army Green Beret and inspirational speaker who was severely injured while deployed overseas and didn't have much of a chance for survival.. Greg is stationed at Ft. Bragg and received permission from his commanding officer to come speak at our function. "Everything was on go until Obama made a policy that NO U.S. . SERVICEMAN CAN SPEAK AT ANY FAITH-BASED PUBLIC EVENTS ANYMORE. Needless to say, Greg had to cancel his speaking event with us. Didn't know if anyone else was aware of this new policy. "Wonder what kind of news we all will receive next. You're just starting to see the Obamanation. Your religion is on the list next." I don't know about you, but this makes me furious. What a rotten thing to do by the "commander-in-chief". And I'm afraid we ain't seen nothin' yet
Eagle's Nest Tree farm & Sawmill
BSA Scoutmaster Retired
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from
 too much government.
   Thomas Jefferson 1802
 No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Thomas Jefferson