alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Everyone PO,ed  (Read 13894 times)

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
Everyone PO,ed
« on: March 23, 2010, 06:28:53 PM »

Not one whisper since y'all were Democrated and Obamanated  ::) ::) ::)

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Everyone PO,ed
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 06:47:57 PM »
Working on getting the blood pressure back down >:(

Our town is a powder keg right now, as is most of the other towns around us. 

We must throw this cancer out of this country in November!  Progressives have infultrated our system and infected our way of life and it is going to stop! 

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 09:55:55 PM »

I can't remember who the Black Guy was, that stated "around here, we make the rules as we go along. That's the way we do it, around here. ???  Good thing there is no arrogance among the Politicos.

Boehner stated that most of the Dems tactics were actually illegal, and went against the Constitution. Why can't these assholes be tried for treason ???  That's exactly what they did. ???

I see 37 states are gearing up to bring lawsuits against the Govt for forcing the Health care Debacle on the Citizens. ???  Why not just put them in JAIL, NOT Fed McMansions ???

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 10:06:43 PM »
14 have filed the law suit as of tonight. 

I sent this to Bill Oreilly tonight after seeing the idiots they call lawyers on the show claiming the law suit wont win.

Bill Oreilly,

Please read the constitution and get some better lawyers on to answer the question.  The interstate commerce clause DOES NOT apply to the government forcing individuals to by a product, in this case insurance.

Why?  Its simple!  We are not allowed to by health insurance out of our state so there IS NO INTERSTATE commerce taking place! 

More importantly, The Constitution actually gives very few powers to the federal government;  and if that power is not specifically spelled out, it was meant to go to the states. 

Democrats are insisting that federal law always trumps state law when there is a conflict.  (Apparently, that doesn’t apply in Chicago when the issue is the 2d Amendment, however). The original intent of the commerce clause was, literally, to regulate interstate commerce.  Regulate- not own, control, stifle or punish.  Our Founders’ purpose was to promote free trade across the individual states.  Thus, it would be necessary to ensure states didn’t become overly protectionist by charging tariffs on out of state goods or other mischief that would impede the free flow of commerce.  Please note, again, health insurance is not being sold across individual states!

Justice Clarence Thomas has already signaled that it’s time to rein government back in and stop the Commerce Clause abuse:

“Although I join the majority, I write separately to observe that our case law has drifted far from the original understanding of the Commerce Clause…. t seems to me that the power to regulate ‘commerce’ can by no means encompass authority over mere gun possession, any more than it empowers the Federal Government to regulate marriage, littering, or cruelty to animals, throughout the 50 States. Our Constitution quite properly leaves such matters to the individual States, notwithstanding these activities’ effects on interstate commerce. Any interpretation of the Commerce Clause that even suggests that Congress could regulate such matters is in need of reexamination. Lopez, 514 U.S. at 584-85 (Thomas, J., concurring).” 

Let’s hope that when the health crimes monstrosity hits the courts, we will at long last get a ruling that takes us back to the Constitution and strips power away from our current crop of oligarchs. 

Kirk Allen

Kansas, IL

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 08:02:19 PM »

That pretty well sums it up. Nicely done.  ;D ;D

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 06:10:16 PM »
Prepare men! The world sees it and its going to get ugly.

I just had a run in at our local Starbucks with a screaming liberal old man who was spewing shit about how the Dems are so great and the republicans are nothing but obstructionist.

I laughed when he said it and the guy snapped at me asking what the hell I was laughing at.

I told him, "YOU, your comments dont hold water. The dems are in full control and nothing can stop them except themselves so how is it that the republicans are bostuctionist.

He turned beet red and started YELLING at me that I was just another Sarah Palin lover.

I laughed even harder, which pissed him off even more. This guy got so mad he could only do what is outlined in Rules for Radicals. He attacked me as a person and then refused to back up a single word he had to say. THe whole place was watching this and it was great!

I smilled and said "Im proud to have served this great country to protect the very right your excersising, even if you are an ass.

Everyone laughed........except this guy. I thought I was going ot have to give him CPR he was so mad. I was shocked to see the Liberal, who is in charge, ruining our country get so disturbed.

I guess he knows deep down his days are numbered.

I exited backing out the door and smiling at him telling him to have a great day and God Bless. This dirtbag tossed his coffee across the room towards the door. It was truly a shocking experience to see the liberal mindset.

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 06:31:54 AM »
How a video that would be great  ;D

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2010, 06:50:29 AM »

Just wait until Obama starts to suck this guys SS check back into the system. You WILL have to transport him to the ER.  >:D

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2010, 09:07:37 AM »
They are all going to freak out when the $150 PER MONTH is taken out of their paychecks.  They are going to look around and say what the hell is that for?

I have said it before but this news just may be the pinch to everyones pocket book that pushes things over the edge!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/26/little-known-long-termhealth-care-provision-budget-buster-say-critics/

How do you think these commy bastards are going to react when they see $150+ coming out of there paycheck every month? Shit is going to hit the fan!

I as an employer I WILL NOT deduct this from my employees pay!

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2010, 12:25:06 PM »
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the CONSENT of the governed, --That whenever ANY FORM of GOVERNMENT becomes DESTRUCTIVE of these ends, it IS THE RIGHT of THE PEOPLE to ALTER or to ABOLISH IT, AND TO INSTITUTE NEW GOVERNMENT, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. PRUDENCE, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. BUT when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is THEIR RIGHT, it is THEIR DUTY, to THROW OFF such GOVERNMENT, and to provide new Guards for their FUTURE SECURITY. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2010, 01:25:00 PM »
Just another reason I'm not hiring any help although I sure could use some don't need the headache >:(

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2010, 06:23:52 PM »
SEND THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

Here it is!

http://democrats.senate.gov/reform/patient-protection-affordable-care-act-as-passed.pdf

Jump to pg.1312. The legislation authorizing that "Civillian National Security Force" starts there.

They are calling it : SEC. 5210. ESTABLISHING A READY RESERVE CORPS.

Please DO NOT confuse this with our military.  Key word here is ESTABLISHING!  If this does not scare the hell out of you nothing will.

I feel things are going to get very ugly very fast. If this is not a dictator establishing his army I don’t know what is.

As found on page 1312 of the new Health Care Bill.

‘‘SEC. 203. COMMISSIONED CORPS AND READY RESERVE

CORPS.

‘‘(a) ESTABLISHMENT.—

‘‘(1) IN GENERAL.—There shall be in the Service a commissioned Regular Corps and a ready Reserve Corps for service in time of national emergency.

‘‘(2) REQUIREMENT.—All commissioned officers shall be citizens of the United States and shall be appointed without regard to the civil-service laws and compensated without regard to the Classification Act of 1923, as amended.

‘‘(3) APPOINTMENT.—Commissioned officers of the Ready Reserve Corps shall be appointed by thePresident and commissioned officers of the Regular Corps shall be appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate.

‘‘(4) ACTIVE DUTY.—Commissioned officers of theReady Reserve Corps shall at all times be subject tocall to active duty by the Surgeon General, including active duty for the purpose of training.

‘‘(5) WARRANT OFFICERS.—Warrant officers may be appointed to the Service for the purpose of providing support to the health and delivery systems maintained by the Service and any warrant officer appointed to the Service shall be considered for purposes of this Act and title 37, United States Code, to be a commissioned officer within the Commissioned Corps of the Service.

‘‘(b) ASSIMILATING RESERVE CORP OFFICERS INTO THE REGULAR CORPS.—Effective on the date of enactment of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, all individuals classified as officers in the Reserve Corps under this section (as such section existed on the day before the date of enactment of such Act) and serving on active duty shall be deemed to be commissioned officers of the Regular Corps.

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2010, 09:50:50 PM »

I see ATFE has raided a few places in your neck of the woods, today ???

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2010, 11:42:44 PM »
http://detnews.com/article/20100328/MET%20...%20tia-group=
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100328/ap_%20...%20_fbi_raids
http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Massive-%20...%20OLzvw.cspx
http://freep.com/article/20100328/NEWS0%20...%20n-Michigan

Seven arrested in FBI raids linked to Christian militia group
Jennifer Chambers / The Detroit News

At least seven people, including some from Michigan, have been arrested in raids by a FBI-led Joint Terrorism Task Force in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana as part of an investigation into an Adrian-based Christian militia group, a person familiar with the matter said.

The suspects are expected to make an initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Detroit on Monday.

On Sunday, the FBI confirmed that federal law enforcement agents were conducting activities in Washtenaw and Lenawee counties over the weekend in connection to Hutaree, a Christian militia group. FBI Special Agent Sandra Berchtold told The Detroit News the federal warrants in the case are under court seal and declined further comment.

Advertisement

Sources have said the FBI was in the second day of raids around the southeastern Michigan city of Adrian that are connected to a militia group, known as the Hutaree, an Adrian-based group whose members describe themselves as Christian soldiers preparing for the arrival and battle with the anti-Christ.

WXYZ-TV reports that helicopters were spotted in the sky for much of Saturday night, and agents set up checkpoints throughout the area. Witnesses told the station that it was like a small army had descended on the area. The Department of Homeland Security and the Joint Terrorism Task Force are also involved in the raids.

Mike Lackomar, of Michiganmilitia.com, said both The Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia and the Michiganmilitia.com were not a part of the raid.

Lackomar said he heard from other militia members that the FBI targeted the Hutaree after its members made threats of violence against Islamic organizations.

"Last night and into today the FBI conducted a raid against homes belonging to the Hutaree. They are a religious cult. They are not part of our militia community," he said.

Lackomar said he was told there were five arrests Saturday and another five early Sunday. The FBI declined to comment.

One of the Hutaree members called a Michigan militia leader for assistance Saturday after federal agents had already began their raid, Lackomar said, but the militia member -- who is of Islamic decent and had heard about the threats -- declined to offer help. That Michigan militia leader is now working with federal officials to provide information on the Hutaree member for the investigation, Lackomar said Sunday.

"They are more of survivalist group and in an emergency they withdraw and stand their ground. They are actively training to be alongside Jesus," he said.

Sources from the Michigan militia community said one of the FBI raids took place Saturday during a wake for a Hutaree member who had died of natural causes. A Hutaree leader was arrested during the wake while at the same time agents were conducting raids at other locations.

The Associated Press is reporting that FBI spokesman Scott Wilson in Cleveland said agents arrested two people Saturday in northwest Ohio. A third arrest was made in Illinois on Sunday, a day after raids in northwest Indiana.

Dawud Walid, executive director of the Council on Islamic-American Relations of Michigan, made an announcement Sunday during the group's 10th anniversary banquet about receiving a call from a network journalist about the alleged threat against Muslims.

"Don't allow this news to scare you away from practicing your faith," said Walid.

Audible gaps were heard throughout the banquet hall when the news was announced. Walid said he will call local authorities about more information on the allegations. He urged local Muslims to recommitt themselves to their faith in light of the accusations.

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 06:35:54 AM »

WHAT does THIS have to do with Healthcare ???

"President Barack Obama prepared Tuesday to sign the piece of his sweeping health care overhaul that makes the government the primary lender to students and strips banks of that power."

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 08:28:07 AM »
Its part of the very goal they have to piss people off to the point of fighting back so he can declare a state of emergency (crisis) and implement Martial law. 

Many are concered as to whether or not we will even have an election in November.

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 03:26:19 PM »
HE SIGNED IT INTO LAW TODAY

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 05:21:10 PM »

That's why I made the above post earlier today.

WHY hasn't someone taken him out ???

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 05:39:14 PM »
If we dont turn this around with votes in November I suspect it will be by force from that time on! 

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 08:30:33 PM »
THIS IS DISCRIMINATION! I am a Father who fought like hell for custody of my son, won, and the court ordered my Ex-wife to pay child support. It took an act of God to get it collected from her pay for years. Now the Health Care bill gives woman not only assistance on collecting child support but also give preference to them in seeking child custody? No mention of men’s rights. That is Sexual Discrimination!

Talk about PISS ME OFF!

Page 2162

PART II—SUPPORT FOR PREGNANT AND
PARENTING TEENS AND WOMEN
SEC. 10211. DEFINITIONS.
In this part:
(1) ACCOMPANIMENT.—The term ‘‘accompaniment’’ means assisting, representing, and accompanying a woman in seeking judicial relief for child support, child custody, restraining orders, and restitution for harm to persons and property, and in filing criminal charges, and may include the payment of court costs and reasonable attorney and witness fees associated therewith.

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 05:07:31 PM »
Hard to believe nobodies even tried