alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Federal Reserve  (Read 9105 times)

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
Federal Reserve
« on: May 09, 2010, 10:11:53 PM »

Opened their doors wide open, for Europe. They will SEND Dollars to the European banks, so the Banks can lend the money out.

Sure nice of the US Taxpayers to bail out the European banks, the same way y'all bailed out the Wall Street banks  ::) ::) >:( >:(

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Federal Reserve
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 07:46:13 AM »
IF anyone is watching Glenn Beck you know what is going on and its a planned breakdown of our system.  He is exposing stuff every day and not a SINGLE news media is covering it. 

We will be at war to save this country at this pace and I am convinced that is the very wishes of this President.  He HAS to have a crisis to shut things down and he is going to do ANYTHING he can to establish it.

Prepare folks!  Learn you history and know that the very mistakes being made right now were made by Germany many years ago!
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline sawdog

• mountainside sawmill and wood works
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 03:00:46 PM »
 It is not just our tax dollars going to europe to save there ass .It is our own giveaway of our tax dollars last year alabama house of representatives voted them selfs a 67% rase. Not to mention the government giving free housing free cell phone free cable tv food stamps . Why work for a living if it is all free . And it's not just black folks in the city there are plenty of trailer park trash that do not work they just live off the tax payers like you and me.These people do not understand wear the money comes from hell they do not care to theme it take a toke and hold the smoke the government will take care of us. These folks need to be drug tested and made to work for what they get let them wash police cars and clean gov build and pick trash up off the streets . It seems there is no American pride left
C. Scott. Gravlee

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 09:29:53 PM »
Im doing my part.  As the Township Supervisor I also have to manage the General Assistance program, which is a fancy word for welfare. 

I require 30 job applications a month, verifiable, a work program that equals the minimum wage to a hourly work program based on what they recieve, IF they ever make it to the point of recieving anything!  THe last step is a MANDATORY DRUG TEST!  If they test positive they are required to enter into a drug rehab program! 

Once that information is shared with the low lifes, I can say with pride I do not have a SINGLE person on General Assistance in our Township and in fact I have not had a single person in 14 months even take an application after hearing the requirements!

They are slowly moving out of our township and getting aid from other townships who are to stupid to learn their job and actualy do it right! 

Offline sawdog

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 05:52:00 PM »
I do not no if it is my lack education but this country seem's to be  backward what is wright is wrong and wrong is wright. I mean illegal alien's are illegal so whats wrong with enforcing the law's we have to protect this country and it's people . Most do not pay taxes but use roads to drive own our hospitals for free and taking jobs that are needed in this country . My dad payed taxes i pay taxes most folks i know pay taxes why should thay not have to.                                                          It is so good to here some one is doing the wright thing. If we drug test people who work why not the ones that live off those who do . I herd some talk on the news about this and some folks got upset .I just don't get it.                                           
Why can't our president support the working people instilled of everyone but.                                         
C. Scott. Gravlee

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 06:26:56 PM »
You have to study our president and KNOW who he is.  His ideology is not about right or wrong, its about POWER and the expense of anyone and the more crisis situation he permits to have in play the easier it is for him to establish control.

He does not care about a damn thing in this country.

Offline sawdog

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 12:42:47 PM »
Well im glad to see it's not just me that see's this . I try to tell or explain to most folks i work with but down here in al. most people already know this. I do work with some black folks that don't see my point of view . And i two like Glen Beck . most people don't know each state is independently governed and that there is state wright's  . I do have black friend's but it is sad they are the one's that do not get it . But i have had 1 or 2 listen and look up what i have to say and even change there mind.
C. Scott. Gravlee

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 09:26:44 AM »
The hardest part in pursueding people is making them understand this is not about race.

Its about the Rule of Law! 

Offline sawdog

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 03:27:52 PM »
Yeah i know it's not about race you know it's not about race .But Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton  and every democrat from New York to L . A. are spreading there poison across America .              But there is some thing happing in tea party's and real good folks like you Kirk and my self spreading the word Obama is not GOD only CHIST JESUS IS .
C. Scott. Gravlee

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 04:27:32 PM »
Amen, Amen, AMEN!