alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Granberg Small Log Alaskan Mill  (Read 7159 times)

Offline SDB777

• Senior Contributor
Granberg Small Log Alaskan Mill
« on: June 17, 2010, 05:42:35 PM »
Had this item for just a short time, but I feel comfort recommending it to anyone that can't afford the $,$$$.$$ mills.  Yes, it's not as fast as a mill running bands/circles...but it gets the job done.  There is an adjustment measure(ruler if you will) that seem to be pretty accurate...in other words, when you set it to 2-1/2", you will get roughly a 2-1/2" thick slab.

If the item does have a downside, it has to be the assembly instructions.  But if you look at the picture and have at least a 1st grade education, all should go well.  It took me approxiamtely 10minutes to put together and attach to my Stihl MS390.(Part of that ten minutes was spent looking for my 1/2" socket to go on my socket-wrench)

Don't discount this equipment.  Well built and easy on the wallet!

Scott (wouldn't give mine up for nothing) B
Just got my website up/running:    www.slabsblanksandboards.com
Where I get 95% of my chainsaw needs:    www.pinnaclearboristsupplies.com/