alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Ronnie & sons saw shop, Inserted tooth saw hammering and repair  (Read 9500 times)

Offline ronnie

• New Contributor
Ronnie & sons saw shop, Inserted tooth saw hammering and repair
« on: September 08, 2010, 10:53:57 PM »
Hello, i'm new to this site so i hope its alright to post this here. I own a saw shop in Ellsinore Missouri and i do all repairs on inserted tooth saws, I hammer and tension the saws on a padded anvil, strech/roller, this process puts NO dents or dings in the saw and gets the tension of the saw alot more accuratley. I also replace tips, and backs. My number is 573-322-0166, if no answer please leave message, thanks.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Ronnie & sons saw shop, Inserted tooth saw hammering and repair
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 07:27:18 AM »
Welcome to the Forum Ronnie and thanks for posting your information.  Maybe one day when I get my circle mill going I will have you Dr. the blade for me. 
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline ronnie

• New Contributor
Re: Ronnie & sons saw shop, Inserted tooth saw hammering and repair
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 05:21:35 AM »
Thanks for welcoming me, i would gladly doctor up your saw, i do them from all over the country, and i take alot of pride in my work, I was taught by the best around, Gene Walker, he is known all over Missouri and the surrounding states..