alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Anyone as Upset as I am ???  (Read 7792 times)

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
Anyone as Upset as I am ???
« on: September 12, 2010, 03:45:23 PM »

Last week, there were DANCE lessons inside the White House. Guess what dances.  >:(

JUST READ, THEY ARE HAVING ISLAMIC PRAYER SESSIONS IN THE WHITE HOUSE ???????????????????????

Do I have to return to the USA and take care of business ??????????????????????????????????????????

Where the hell is the people of the US of A (A is for AMERICA), NOT (A is for AFRICA).  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Anyone as Upset as I am ???
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 06:35:24 PM »
Im with you Harold but what you may not have been getting wind of is the revolt that is fixing to happen in November.  I have NEVER seen so many people ready to fight for their country as I have this year.

I just got back from a 5800 mile trip and EVERYWHERE I stopped people were ready to tar and feather ALL the polotitions, both R&D.  You know people are serious when even the incumbent Republicans are getting their but kicked in the primary by Tea Party candidates.

We are keeping our powder dry.........................for now!  8)
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline SDB777

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 06:31:20 AM »
Seems after President Reagan we've been going downhill.  There seems to be no difference between the two party system we have now...both doing 'power-grabs' to get re-elected.  Most start the re-election game as soon as they have won the seat they occupy and forgetting to do what they were hired for by the American people.
My only concern with the Tea Party is that it may divide the Republican party enough to give easy wins to the Democrats.  And the way that party spends money we don't have is just down-right scary!(Republicans seem to spend just about as much too...so don't think I am giving them a 'pass' on this)

We have a Congressman here that has introduced a 23% national sales tax on everything we buy(it's been shotdown pretty hard the three times in was brought to the floor for a vote), and at the same time doing away with the taxing of income from your job.  Not sure exactly how I feel about this?  But it may be better then the 33% that is taken from my check every week, the 8% taken at the cash register, and all the other ways someone has their hands in my pockets when I try to save for retirement.

Guess I'll go take a pill and calm down now.....

Scott (vote 'em all out) B
Just got my website up/running:    www.slabsblanksandboards.com
Where I get 95% of my chainsaw needs:    www.pinnaclearboristsupplies.com/

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 07:26:45 AM »

What little news I get down here, is from online Yahoo and such.

I never figured out WHY , when some asshole in Govt commits a condition that affects the nation, they are not IMMEDIATELY thrown physically out in the street ??????????????

It's time for all the stupid "Perks" programs the Politicos have established, gets STRICKEN from the books.

1 term full pension for life, Private chaeuffers, Secret Service protection, Buying 737's (Pelosi), absorbatent salaries.  (I have to have a house in DC, so I can represent the "people". SELL your damn house, like everyone else has to, when you make a job move. ?????????????

When Slicky Boy was impeached, WHY THE HELL wasn't HE thrown out in the street ?????????????

People had sure better clean up the whole mess this time around.  Might never get a second shot at it.

ALL of us Veterans, over the years, SURELY have numbers over the Pansies that have created the problems, voting in losers like there is now ???????????????????????

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 08:06:31 AM »
Throw the Yahoo news away.

Check out http://www.theblaze.com for factual journalism and up to date events!

Harold, we vets do and will stand and fight if it comes to that!
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline carver53f

• New Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 07:38:12 AM »
We the People are having a Revolution and I'm in. 
I'm praying that we can make a difference in 2010 and again in 2012. 
In the meantime, like Kirk, we're all  keeping the powder dry if the former plan fails.