alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Just Heppin Out  (Read 27188 times)

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
Re: Just Heppin Out
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2011, 04:30:40 PM »

That's a good start.

I would try my best to find a way to hold them all PERSONALLY liable for corruptness, in circumventing the laws, never mind TOTAL stupidity.  >:D :laugh:

On another front, I see yer Bud, ole RAHM, has petitioned the court to reassess his Mayoral conquest.  :o :o ::) ::) ::)

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2011, 01:37:08 PM »
I had a citize attempt to bribe myself and 6 other SWCD ( soil and water conservation district) board member with a $100 each, if we would vote in a particular manner, as few nights ago.  He showed everyone the 6 large bills.  To say the least, it is in the hands of of grand jury and DA.  If they do not do something about the issue, I am headed to the state AG. 

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2011, 02:07:31 PM »

There's a phrase down here, Frank. It's called "Sin Verguenza", without shame.

It's past time to have some people grow some hair on their asses, and throw the crooked bastards in the STATE Pen, NOT the FED "Country Club".

Sic 'em, Frank.  >:D >:D >:D >:D

Offline SDB777

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2011, 02:43:55 PM »
I had a citize attempt to bribe myself and 6 other SWCD ( soil and water conservation district) board member with a $100 each, if we would vote in a particular manner, as few nights ago.  He showed everyone the 6 large bills.  To say the least, it is in the hands of of grand jury and DA.  If they do not do something about the issue, I am headed to the state AG. 

To bad the same guy already bribed the Grand Jury members and the DA is his brother in law!  And the AG.....sorry, but he's on the payroll too.

Now I'm just guessing at the above.  But my guess is probably right....

There's seems to be plenty of land for sale here in Arkansas, and so far the local state guberment isn't reaching to far up our wahzoo!  Come on down!!!

Scott (wahzoo'ing the wahzoo'r) B
Just got my website up/running:    www.slabsblanksandboards.com
Where I get 95% of my chainsaw needs:    www.pinnaclearboristsupplies.com/

Offline Stevem

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2011, 05:24:45 PM »
A $100?  What's he think this is 1950?  He is out of date by about 50 years unless word got out you're really cheap. :laugh: :laugh:

Just remember the red neck defense of, "some people just need killing" will not hold up in court.
Stevem
Because you can doesn't mean you should!

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2011, 05:22:51 AM »
$100.00  :laugh: :laugh: We call that beer money over here. :laugh:

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2011, 07:48:07 AM »
Buzz is running for school board and he had a contractor attempt to bribe the all the 9/12 candidates a $1000.  Claimed it was a campaign contribution but the truth is this guy wanted the contract for the new school.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2011, 08:48:59 AM »

Just remember the red neck defense of, "some people just need killing" will not hold up in court

It certainly did, in Pindall, Arkansas shooting. I know the guy that shot 2 drunks, as they were pelting him with rocks. Both these drunks were lifelong trouble makers.

JUDGE said, "some folks just NEED killing".  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Stevem

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2011, 10:22:35 AM »
I'm moving then.
Stevem
Because you can doesn't mean you should!

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2011, 10:58:08 AM »
 One day, when I lived in Ar., I met the sheriff coming down the gravel road. It's a custom to stop, and visit.

He said, "have you heard about the robberies in the area ?? I said, yeah. My dad had a couple things taken out of his yard.

Sheriff said, they drive a RED car, so, if you see them, I want them. Red cars were NOT common in our area. I said, how bad do you want them ??

Sheriff said, -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't kill them unless you have to, BUT, I WANT THEM.  >:D >:D >:D >:D  My kind of Sheriff. 

He was also our neighbor, and, I sold him some "Garrant-teed, Charolais proof Corral Boards". He never had one board broken after that.  Charolais is a French breed type Beef cattle. Them are SOME BIG and powerful.  8)

Offline mike p

• Senior Contributor
  • adicted to the aroma of oak
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2011, 10:33:33 AM »
I'm moving then.
yea it seems all the good wood(big & free) in midwest is in ill, were you have no gun rights . but lots of polititons  that need taken out
i seen headge so big in ill i thought it was some other tree than the twisted scrawney stuff we got here. heck on my farm your luckey to have one good log & one short 2nd log in a tree most only have one log period , i seen trees at inlaws & on kirks farm that seem to just keep going up . wood take a hole different plan to drop one of those compared to my short trees
Eagle's Nest Tree farm & Sawmill
BSA Scoutmaster Retired
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from
 too much government.
   Thomas Jefferson 1802
 No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Thomas Jefferson