alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: American Dream!  (Read 12221 times)

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
American Dream!
« on: April 16, 2011, 05:44:45 PM »
EVERYONE needs to watch it. Don't be a lazy and not watch it because its too long. WATCH IT and make it go VIRAL!

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
Re: American Dream!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 08:47:26 PM »
Thanks Kirk. Good to have you back.

Offline SDB777

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 06:47:02 AM »
Video is long, but I pretty much knew all that information...I'm kind of a bookgeek/nerd/whatever.

If you'd like to know more...try looking at Executive Order No#11110
As far as I'm concerned it's where everything started to go downhill....just my opinion.

Reagan tried cleaning that one up by issuing Executive Order No#12608
But that only made it worse.....my opinion also, but what would everything be like without opinions?

Have you noticed anything with these two Executive Orders?  Both Presidents(regardless of party affliations) were playing around with the powers of the 'money people' and both became targets for assassinations...one successfully taken out, the other botched....but shot nonetheless!

The nation needs to go back to the "Gold Standard", and put the power of printing money back into Congress(as it was supposed to be).  The reason all this money is being printed?  Simple, lower the value of 'our currency' makes the loans from China/Japan to float the guberment worth less(thereby easier to pay back-like that'll ever happen with the drunken sailors spending in the House).

Scott (don't get me started) B
Just got my website up/running:    www.slabsblanksandboards.com
Where I get 95% of my chainsaw needs:    www.pinnaclearboristsupplies.com/

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 07:28:45 AM »
You have hit the nails right on the head with the executive orders.  to much in common to be a coincidence in my opinion. 

I hat to say it but I think at the Federal Level it has goten bad enought that the system must collapse completely and have some kind of reset and its going to be very painful.

I am afraid what our grandparents and parents saw in the depression is going to look like a cake walk compared to the next one we are facing. 
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline SDB777

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 08:04:16 PM »
Little more worried about inflation right now....the way the Federal Reserve is printing money(and I haven't heard about trucks filled with gold to keep the value of that printed crapola).  Gas at $5.50/gal is going to seem like a deal by this winter.

Scott B
Just got my website up/running:    www.slabsblanksandboards.com
Where I get 95% of my chainsaw needs:    www.pinnaclearboristsupplies.com/

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 05:09:31 AM »
Yep. Work is going strong right now out here. But gas prices will put a stop to that by this winter >:(  puting us right back in the depression we've been in for 4 yrs now. >:(

Offline mike p

• Senior Contributor
  • adicted to the aroma of oak
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 05:52:29 AM »
work doesent seem to be strong here
Eagle's Nest Tree farm & Sawmill
BSA Scoutmaster Retired
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from
 too much government.
   Thomas Jefferson 1802
 No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 01:34:46 PM »

Stuff that gasoline. I'm about to embark on my first Electrical Bicycle build. Then, on to my 3 wheeled Electrical Motorcycle build.

I bought the making for 3 Solar Panels that I will build, +, I have 3 used UPS's to use as inverters for the AC voltage from the batteries I need to get.

Wind Turbine will be later on, after I get the Hydro system working properly.

Who needs that stinkin gasoline, anyways ?????????????????? >:D >:D >:D >:D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 02:37:07 PM »
Hard to pull that 20,000 # trailer behind you ;D I like to see the look on VDOT as you went by. :o ;D :laugh: :laugh:

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 06:39:51 PM »

I don't have a 20000# trailer. Once I get some stuff going, I am going to have a lot LESS stuff to drag around.