alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Couple more new to me  (Read 9673 times)

Offline SDB777

• Senior Contributor
Couple more new to me
« on: May 23, 2011, 05:32:43 AM »
The vacation was very very welcomed for my brain....  Seemed nice not having to get up and go to the 'job', and today is the last day of that.  Although I do have a pile of stuff to do.  Vet, bank, dentist.......never ending.

While in Wiscinsin, I was told to go through the wife's uncles place and get whatever I wanted(dangerous thought).  Commercial grade 12" jointer, 15" planer, vertical(Canadian made) bandsaw mill.....why didn't I bring a trailer?
Ended up grabbing two Jonsered chainsaw, both running but still needing a few things.

The 2186 is in need off a new bar/chain and maybe a muffler.
The 2094 is in need off a new bar/chain, handguard, bar/chain cover and maybe a new muffler.

Here's is a photo of them as soon as I got 'em out of the cars trunk.  I'll try to snap another now that they are cleaned up a little.

Anyone know a good place to pick up some used parts, or even new if I have to go that route?

Scott (rather get some lightly used stuff) B
Just got my website up/running:    www.slabsblanksandboards.com
Where I get 95% of my chainsaw needs:    www.pinnaclearboristsupplies.com/

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
Re: Couple more new to me
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 07:52:39 AM »
Good find.  I might have consdered renting a trailer. ;D

Offline SDB777

• Senior Contributor
Re: Couple more new to me
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 07:23:21 PM »
Good find.  I might have consdered renting a trailer. ;D

The thought did cross my mind....but I would have had to have rented a vehicle to pull it too!  Mother-in-laws little KIA probably has less HP then these saws........

Scott (how do you lift that stuff) B
Just got my website up/running:    www.slabsblanksandboards.com
Where I get 95% of my chainsaw needs:    www.pinnaclearboristsupplies.com/