alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Frank's fun future  (Read 28936 times)

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
Re: Frank's fun future
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2012, 03:42:26 PM »
Maybe we should rename tailgunner to Frankenstein  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2012, 12:27:04 PM »
Thank you, everyone for the well wishes and all.  I am doing pretty good, but still not allowed to run mill or chainsaw.  I have pushed the envelope a couple three times, but not consistantly.  Still a few weeks before I am allowed to run mill and get back to "normal" and of course, I have Alice to contend with.  First time in 32 years with her, I did not have to go into the hay fields or even drive the truck to haul hay for her blind horse, mini horse and mini donkey.  Yey! ;D

Offline Stevem

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2012, 08:05:06 PM »
Good to see you back Frank.  Sometimes I too don't trust the doctors but I can always trust my wife to get on my case if I'm miss behaving.  My advice would be to listen to Alice of threat of your life.
Stevem
Because you can doesn't mean you should!