alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: members  (Read 36841 times)

Offline wassawmill

• New Contributor
Re: members
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2012, 02:05:01 PM »
cabot is about 45 miles  north.  i live between benton and hot springs.

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2013, 08:03:48 AM »
Welcome to you as well, and a belated Merry Christmas.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Larrywoodsaw

• New Contributor
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2013, 09:34:40 PM »
I'm new to this site. I was on the ff site but there you can't say anything wrong about mills or they get mad and ban you. Looks a lot more relaxed bunch of people here. Thanks  ;D   Oh and I'm from Alberta canada.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2013, 08:17:15 AM »
At least you didn't have anything stolen from you over there!  >:(

Welcome to the site and rest assured, if you have something bad to say about something, as long as you have a foundation to support it, we welcome it. 
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Larrywoodsaw

• New Contributor
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2013, 01:03:18 PM »
Thanks Kirk  ;D. I had told everyone over there about how I had lots a troubles with the woodland mill I first bought in all it was to much fixing so I paid the extra money and went out and bought a wood mizer. Well holy when I said that I was a person who knew nothing and its not the mills fault it's yours. Well I found out quick that that the owner Jeff of the ff is all about money and charges and if u say anything bad about a product that sponsors him. Well your kick out right now. If someone has problems I like to hear them and then a person can get  problem solving and help from others. I guess that's the wrong way to think over there. This forum seems very open minded and helpful. Thanks for listening.