alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Circle mill blades  (Read 30751 times)

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
Re: Circle mill blades
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2014, 07:16:26 AM »

:laugh:  No interest in the house, but, have sawn a LOT of that old growth Cypress. In fact, might be getting back into recovering the old logs from a century or two ago.

Offline chopperdr47

• Contributor
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2014, 08:45:15 AM »
I have a soon to be son-in-law that's from the northern Florida, Suwanee River area. He grew up with guys that recover the lost timber from 100 + years ago from the river.  He said the homemade equipment they use is worth the trip to see.

I would love to get some of the wood. It's a 6 hour drive without a trailer so I don't know if the math will work out right for re-sale, but it might be good for my own.

If ya aint got what ya need, use what ya got

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2014, 10:27:40 AM »

Got a name for the SIL ? Might have met him a time or two, when I was investigating that area.