alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: The rules!  (Read 17148 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
The rules!
« on: February 26, 2008, 07:51:47 PM »
Ok...we keep looking and we realize we were missing the holy of holy, the rules! So here we go:

1: We support free speech and the exchange of ideas...it is against our policy to discourage the same.

2: We have a gallery for you to post pictures and share with the members....we do not claim ownership of these pictures, and if you someday choose to remove them for whatever reason, they are yours. We will accommodate and respect your wishes.

3: We (sawmill and timber forum) are not responsible for the advice, or discussions on this forum. Please keep in mind that sawing and logging are inherently activities that can be dangerous, and while we will strive to keep safety in mind, we obviously cannot monitor from the nether world of the internet.

4: You may post links to other sites, or web pages for the interest of our members, as long as it is within our field of interest. Off topic subjects are fine as well, providing they are not inflammatory or of any questionable nature.

5: Most of all, respect other members...not everyone has sawn millions of board feet of lumber, and the exchange of ideas and information should keep in mind that everyone starts someplace, and learning is a lifelong occupation.

Enjoy the forum!
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: The rules!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 06:16:32 PM »
One more rule, unfortunatly  :(

If your purpose is to stir tension by falsifying your information or impersinating another member to cause trouble you will be banned. One member was banned today as for what ever reason he was using a hotmail account and after getting an email back from this person the name that showed up was mine >:( 

One of the downfalls of a hotmail account is you can fabricate just about any name you want but it appears to be pretty clear that this person used my name soley for the purpose of creating tension between this forum and another. 

I will have no part of it. 
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 09:35:17 PM »
Thank you!

Offline ESCANABAJOSH

• Major Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 10:27:02 PM »
thats messed up! glad ya caught it