alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Purchased property, cut down trees, starting a mill lol don't have a clue  (Read 9462 times)

Offline cedartimbers

• New Contributor
Hi,

My name is Shahdad.

I recently purchased land in the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia with two other people as a part of a development project.

We had to cut down about 70 cedar trees to clear the lot.

We now have over 250 cedar logs.... we are learning as we go.

So we figured we would also create a cedar milling operation while are at it...

I have read the forum rules and wanted to also make a posting to pre-sell our mill.....

As I am a completely new member is it possible to post the listing with admin permission?

At the moment because I do not know much about milling and forestry I don't have much to contribute but if I can get this operation going I will have lots more knowledge I can contribute

I need to find a buyer for the mill so we can pre-sell the mill and be able to get our project off the ground.

As I am a completely new member is it possible to post the listing with admin permission?

Thanks

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
I am confused. 
You don't yet have a mill but are going to "create a milling operation" and want to pre-sell the mill so that when you are done with using it for your operation it will already be sold to the next person?????????????
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Post away. This is going to be an interesting marketing adventure to say the least!
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline TnAndy

• Contributor
Pre-sell WHAT mill ?

Offline 4x4American

• Major Contributor
    • my website
sell the logs not the mill you don't have
2017 LT70 Super Wide with under 10,000hrs

www.KnightSawmilling.com